Hiiii from Dallas! I’m traveling again this weekend, this time for a blogger conference. I got in Wednesday night and stayed with Molly for the first two nights… and now I’m at the Joule hotel downtown. It’s been really fun getting to see all of my blogger pals… (and getting to learn a thing or two, too.) That said, I can’t wait to get home tomorrow… and have my routine feel a little more back to normal. I feel like I haven’t been home in ages, and I’m starting to really miss my normal routine (+ working out!!!) Whatever you’re up to, I hope it’s great… happiest of weekends, friends!
Faves from this week…
* I loved reading about Louise Roe’s favorite beauty products.
* The cutest off the shoulder top… at a great price!
* Did you see Kate Bosworth’s hair at Coachella? Annie had a fun tutorial on her site… I’m can’t wait to try this pretty, slightly grungy center braid for summer.
* The prettiest (striped!) fit & flare dress.
* I loved Molly’s light blue trench. #jealous!
* Three words for you: Mango Ginger Fizz. This cocktail looks so good!
* I loved Mackenzie’s aqua stripes!
* Into the Gloss rounded up 32 of the Best Natural Beauty Products. Lots of my favorites were included, but there are a lot of things I haven’t tried yet!
* For the bloggers in the room… mastering Instagram has always been something that I just can’t seem to do. I thought that Thomas’s (Julia from Gal Meets Glam’s husband) post about Instagram analytics was actually really helpful.
* Amy looked so pretty in her blue lace dress.
* I love a good striped dress, and this one is under $50!
* Tassels & crochet. Enough said. Hi, summer!
* Did you see the Manhattan Subway Rent Map? It made me unintentionally laugh a little bit… (and cry on the inside.)
* The only thing better than an LBD is a LND (Little Navy Dress.) I really love this one, and its pretty layers.