I generally try to keep this list edited down to the things that really struck me throughout the week as beautiful, useful, clever, special, etc. This week, the list was on the longer side. I tried editing it down but there was just too much goodness on the Internets this week, so I left it as is… fourteen fantastic links. I hope you check them all out. Enjoy the weekend, friends! I’m back on the West Coast, this time in Nevada City. I flew into San Fran last night after work, and then drove up to Nevada City for a weekend of crafting in the woods with two of my favorite ladies. I’ve been looking forward to it for weeks now!
- J.Crew style guide = DIY inspiration.
- Lego jewelry? Too cool.
- Loving polka dots, so loved this simple tea light DIY project.
- More polka dots! Die for these jeans. (Found via my favorite DIY tumblr.)
- An incredible (and easy) home DIY – Scalloped Edge Pillow Cases. (pictured above)
- Leather pocket tee? Yes. Another awesome DIY.
- Thanks to Victoria, I’m hooked on this new beauty blog.
- An elaborate + elegant Zara necklace DIY.
- I’m on a major fitness kick. This series is helping me stay motivated.
- A DIY post-it piñata? Beautiful.
- Wednesday was International Cat Day. You know I love me some cats.
- Today and tomorrow only, get 30% off of EVERYTHING at Gorjana.
- I love Victoria’s new series, and was so excited that my boyfriend, Stefan, kicked things off!
- Lastly, the perfect french twist.
Love that post-it piñata!! Thanks for the shout out- have so much fun crafting this weekend!
of course! LOVED that post! x
Thanks for including my DIY inspo from J. Crew! I loved your Cat Lady cat-obsessed post and fashion picks…I’m such a crazy cat lady too!!:-D
so glad to hear that you are a cat lady, too!!!
Loved J Crews inspiring collection! Oh My! So many polka dots!!! *.*
My Own Project
me too, ana!!
so thanks for sharing my blog:) i love your diy projects;)
from Turkey with love.
of course ! LOVED that project! x
I adore your blog!
Thanks so much for these awesome links! I love the last one — the perfect French twist! 🙂 Happy weekend!
yay, so glad you liked them!
Thanks for the shout out! Also – your boyfriend is so funny! It’s so great that he kicked off Victoria’s new series…I plan on showing my boyfriend so he knows whats in store for him : )
Aw, yay! Of course. I love your blog!!
Your blog is super cute Grace! Thanks for sharing my polka-dot jeans DIY… the project was super easy! xo
Of course! Love your blog – and that you used the Clorox pen – so smart!
that polka dot jean idea is BRILLIANT! love it so much!
agree with Jordan 🙂 🙂