- Let’s just talk about this rope necklace DIY – amazing!
- I loved this flip flop DIY. The results are so cute – I want to make ’em with navy + white striped ribbon.
- This glittery tray is a fun (and incredibly easy) home DIY.
- Some really great uses for ordinary products. DIY savvy or not, you should read this post.
- A leather peplum DIY? YES.
- I need a striped hammock in my life.
- Gorjana is having an awesome online sample sale. Everything is 60% off. Ends Sunday.
- Bloggers, take note: #IFBCon tickets are on sale – grab yours here to get the earlybird price!
- Lastly, I’ll end with a quote from this post, which I personally found to be a must-read. “The homogenization of blogging, if that is indeed happening, perhaps lies in a lack of trust in our own authentic value. We are perhaps a bit too focused on looking at the person next to us rather than within.”
I just started to read 50 Shades of Grey! you should check it out!
Stylish in Sequins | Eddie Borgo Necklace Giveaway!
I’ve read all three!
Great links, thanks for the mention! Have a great weekend Grace! xo
Of course! Loved that post. Hope you had a great weekend, Erin!
Loving the links!
Thank you Trishelle!
I love that last quote – thanks for a great list as always. Have a great weekend!
Absolutely love that quote. WISE words. Can’t wait to check out the flip flop DIY; sounds fun.
Thanks Alyson – I agree. Jess is brilliant!
i loved that sparkly tray too! i saw emily at lunch last week and i was too chicken to say anything, i really should have! 🙂
ha – that is too funny! I’m really looking forward to making the trays.