First of all, I can’t thank you all enough for your helpful and wonderful and responses to Friday’s post! I’ve been reading them and responding all week long. Your suggestions plus support truly meant the world to me.. I’ve been trying to take things slow… scheduling in downtime, and trying my best to relax.
This week was a fun one.
- The boyfriend got home from filming on Sunday afternoon and I made my mom’s homemade meatballs. Yum.
- On Monday night, the boyfriend and I dined alfresco at Good in the West Village. I’m dying over these warm temps!
- I started reading The Paris Wife (love it so far.)
- I started watching Game of Thrones (obsessed!!)
- I had a fun blogger dinner in Brooklyn with Taylor, Kim, Eliot, Christine, Nicolette, Keiko, Morgan, Helena, Kendi, and Hilary. It was fun seeing old friends and great to finally meet a few new ones.
This weekend is going to be a busy one. I have one of my closest friend’s briday showers tomorrow, cocktails with friends tomorrow night, and then my parents arrive on Sunday afternoon… we’re all going to the Allman Brothers concert on Sunday Night.
Here are a few favorite things from the week:
- I loved Erika’s guide to wearing colored denim. Seriously, need to bookmark this post.
- I stumbled upon (literally – just started playing with Stumble Upon,) this DIY doily lace lamp. So. Brilliant! (pictured above.)
- I loved seeing my sister on vmac+cheese. Such a great Behind the Scenes feature!
- Lastly, I was honored to be a part of this feature on IFB, alongside some of my favorite bloggers – giving our tips + tricks for staying organized and productive!
Blog I’m loving lately: Kelly Market. If you don’t read it already, you should be. It’s incredibly gorgeous, aesthetics-wise… and she has an incredible eye for all things fashion + design. The only downside is that you will want to buy everything she writes about.
What are you up to this weekend? I hope it’s a fun one!!