This post was based off a reader request a few months back! I love cute pajamas, especially menswear styles. When I hit a fitness goal last year, I purchased a green silk pair of Olivia von Halle pajamas. I absolutely love them and don’t regret the splurge; they are so luxurious (and soft!) and I feel like a princess when I put them on. That being said, they’re really expensive and a bit high-maintenance to care for (I wash mine in a laundry bag on the gentle cycle, lay them flat to dry, and then steam them to release the wrinkles!). So they are not my everyday pajamas… they’re more of a special occasion PJ!
Most days my pajamas are from Printfresh, Amazon, Lake, or J.Crew. Or a ratty tee if we are being honest. So today, an affordable round-up! (I will add, if you want the OVH look for way, way less, these are amazing – I have the Tiffany Blue color and am definitely going to buy another pair or two).
Under $100 Pajamas
- NightgownHow pretty is this!? Love the seersucker fabric.Shop
- Floral SetLove the Liberty of London vibes. Such a pretty floral pattern.Shop
- Silky LeopardI have and love these, they’re so silky and cozy.Shop
- Leopard JerseyEasy and fun – so cozy!Shop
- Grey & White StripesAnother great cozy set. Love stripes, always!Shop
- Grey PajamasSo similar to EberjeyI have and love these (they’ve held up well in the dryer too!) Eberjey vibes for a great price.Shop
- Printed SetSo fun, I just love this pattern!Shop
- Pink PajamasHave and love these – so cozy. They hold up very well being washed and dried!Shop
- Checkered SetLove this pattern!Shop
- Stripe Pajamasobsessed.Have and adore these. Just so fun, perfect stripes!Shop
- Satin PajamasSo many color options!These give major Olivia von Halle vibes, come in SO many colors, and are extremely cute.Shop
- Short SetCozy, cute, and easy. Perfect for warmer nights.Shop
- Navy & White StripesClassic and easy.Shop
- Navy PajamasI just love these!Shop
- Black SetThese come in so many great colorways; love the clay.Shop
Great round-up! I started buying pj sets a few years ago and will never look back. My favorite are a brand called Stars Above from Target! They have solids and seasonal prints and are very soft and comfy.
Ooh, good to know! I will check them out!
I second Target pjs. I just purchased their near exact version of the black set from Nordstrom. Just wished they offered petite lengths in bottoms.
I love the look of the menswear top, but in every one I’ve tried, I feel like the neck is floppy and annoying. Especially if lying on your side. Is there something I am missing?
I don’t know, it sounds like maybe that type of top is just not for you! It’s never bothered me but we all have our “things.” For example, I really struggle with a lot of turtlenecks unless the neck is loose!
Great post! Ok here’s my question… I love the look and luxury of a satin pajama, but if I have ANY stubble on my legs, when i feel my leg over the pajama, it enhances that stubble. Just me? 😀
Haha I know what you mean. Maybe try the epilator – no more leg stubble 😉 xx