Did I just write “Summer?” Yes, yes I did! It’s kind of crazy how nice it’s been outside. Crazy and scary… The pessimist inside is still just waiting for it to get cold again but it seems like Spring/Summer is finally here… the weather in New York has been pretty perfect. To shop for this amazing weather, I’ve spent the past few days scouring my fave retailers to find the best of the best, those fun pieces that everyone will ask you about… all for under $100!
- The prettiest vintage inspired lace shorts. These will go with absolutely everything you own and look so much more expensive than they actually are.
- An iridescent / holographic clutch. Holy moly, I didn’t know I needed one, but how cool? This one is such a statement-maker, and only $27!
- The coolest turquoise necklace. Styling tip: One of my girlfriends bought this and added a bracelet to the back as an impromptu extender to give it a longer length. So clever!
- This coverup, which is available in ten different color combinations.
- And also, this coverup. A few years ago I was in the Bahamas and spotted a girl wearing something very similar. I asked her wear she’d bought it and it was H&M. Of course by the time I arrived home it was sold out. I ordered this immediately as it’s basically identical. So cute over a white bikini.
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // fourteen // fifteen // sixteen // seventeen // eighteen // nineteen // twenty // twenty one // twenty two // twenty three // twenty four
Loooove that white coverup you linked. I hate spending a lot of money on them, and that one is actually a pretty good deal!
No joke, I need that clutch!
Love your finds.
That white topshop dress is so pretty!
So excited summer is finally here. It was a brutal first winter in NYC. Love the Le Specs and BaubleBar bangle stack!
Amazing picks, Grace! So perfect for summer and I love how they’re all affordable!
Great selection! My favorite items are the Bohemian Bardot ring, the textured A-Line dress, and the Bell Sleeve Off the Shoulder Top.
Love all your picks!
That turquoise necklace is SO great. My favorite stone by far.
Lace shorts are bae