I apologize now as this afternoon’s post is a little bit of a hodge podge of sorts. The type-A inside of me wants every post to have a theme. But sometimes, I just feel like I have so.much.to.tell.you. And not enough time… or blog posts, to do it! So here is a slightly random assortment of some really cool things that I think you’re going to love!
- It’s not quite hat season yet, but I always find that the cute beanies + winter hats seem to sell out before it’s actually cold enough to wear them. Lesson learned from previous years. I bought this sweater-knit beanie at Old Navy and just love it. It’s really soft and just the right shape. And the waffle texture makes it look a lot more expensive than it actually is!
- Last week at BaubleBar, we launched a Guest Bartender collab with Emma Roberts. The entire collection is really great (if you haven’t, take a peek at the whole line here – honestly, I think it’s one of our best collaborations yet) but I’m particularly loving this ear adornment set. It’s like instant cool-girl ear candy that will mix + match with your other stuff, or give you the perfect edgy but not trying too hard look.
- I hate foldable flats, for the most part… but these are ballerina slippers are the antithesis of most foldable flats – elegant and chic. I love the caramel pair. (The nude and gray are really pretty as well though.)
- My friends Danielle and Alaina designed a couch! Well, actually two couches.. but this one is my favorite. You are probably very familiar with their site but these two just have such an incredible eye for design. I love what they did. I am not in the market for a new couch, but if I did, I would definitely go for Rose. Love. (Bravo, ladies!)
- Growing up, we had the most beautiful blue + white china. I loved that my mom didn’t just save it for special occasions, we were careful and used it all the time. Mackenzie’s new blue + white shop reminds me a lot of the stuff we had at home, and is surprisingly affordable. This bowl is only $12.00.
- My sister and I went to the Birchbox store (finally!) over the weekend, and we both walked out with this RMS Lip2Cheek Tint (in smile.) We are both in the process of switching to an all-natural beauty routine and are huge, huge fans of RMS as the ingredients are high-quality and the pigments are really beautiful. This blush provides the prettiest peach hue and actually looks nice on both of us (we have different coloring and can’t usually share makeup.)
- Speaking of my sister, she is the best and let me pick out pillows for my birthday present! #spoiled. I went with the marble (fun fact: the print is actually crafted from marbled paper that she made when we were kids.) Expect to see photos soon… they are just so lovely. I still sometimes get over how talented she is.