The Shopbop Sale is my favorite clothing sale of the year/season (they only do it two or three times a year). It’s a great time to buy the full price items you are ogling now, before prices go back up! And, the more you decide to spend, the more you save. Take 15% off when you spend $200 or more, take 20% off orders of $500 or more, and take 25% off orders of $800 or more. Promo code is STYLE .
shop the collage above: Free People Pink Midi Dress // Cream Pointelle Sweater // Multicolor Dress // Cream Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt // Blue Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt // AGOLDE Riley Jeans // Gingham Dress // White Blouse // Blue Joggers // Lemon Yellow Cardigan // Denim Shorts // Faux Leather Leggings
The Shopbop Sale
A few things I have, love, and recommend:
- This pink maxi dress from Free People! It’s the perfect breezy dress and looks so cute with my Vince Warren sneakers OR a sexy sandal. It’s really well made and has a separate lining. I find Free People runs pretty big and bought a small in this one!
- My beloved Vince Warren sneakers! I have these in several colors/materials and cannot recommend them enough. Great with jeans, skirts, shorts, dresses, literally everything! Right now I’ve been wearing the white ones the most.
- Tory Burch cardigans. These are pricey but so well made and last forever. Wear it open over a dress, or buttoned up and tucked into jeans. I started with this tan one and bought this yellow one more recently.
- My beloved Apiece Apart sweatsuit. I am not really buying sweats anymore but I love this puff sleeved top + these joggers.
- My fav puffy sleeve sweatshirt from Rebecca Minkoff. I have this one in bright pink and army green. It’s so soft and comfy but also polished.
- AGOLDE Riley Jeans – have and love these, so so much. The fit is just perfection.
- These Commando faux leather leggings. Becca influenced me on these and I love them so much. They make your legs and butt look amazing. I like them even more than the Spanx ones.
- My most favorite, beloved Loeffler Randall gold sandals. The best!
What I personally bought:
Just a few things! This fire engine red Tory Burch cardigan (see above, can’t get enough!), this pretty Ba&sh sweater, this (very affordable) white lace blouse, and these denim shorts.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of my links, I may earn a commission. I only feature products I truly love. Thank you for your support!
Cute picks, Grace! ❤️✨
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
I really miss C. Wonder!! I used to get their version of those cardigans, at a much lower price. (I know they have relaunched, but not the same.)
OH my gosh me too. But NOT the new C Wonder, it makes me sad seeing what’s happened to the name!
I LOVE the Rebecca Atwood sweater. Do you actually dry clean it or can I get away with hand washing? I’m not adult enough yet to dry clean loungewear!
Or, you know, Rebecca MINKOFF ♀️
Hi Bea! Do you mean Rebecca Minkoff? It’s a sweatshirt not a sweater and YES – I wash it. I actually put it in the washer and the dryer (I’d even send it out in New York laundry) and it’s totally fine.
Amazing. This is what I was hoping to hear! Apologies for the mistake-filled message. Clearly my multitasking while feeding toddlers is going greaaaatttt. Thanks so much!
Hahahaha I’ve been there! You’re so welcome 🙂 xo
Hi Grace! May I ask what size you wear in the Agolde jeans and how they run? I’m usually the same size as you in dresses, though I feel like I may need to go up a size in non-stretch denim because of my body type. I haven’t ventured out from skinny jeans with stretch. I love the look of the Agolde jeans, thought I’m afraid they won’t come close in comfort.
I wear a 29! Same size as with my other jeans. They’re definitely not as comfy as stretchy skinny jeans (I’m a 28/29 in skinny jeans), but a lot better looking!