The Shopbop Sale is my favorite clothing sale of the year/season (they only do it two or three times a year). It’s a great time to buy the full price items you are ogling now, before prices go back up! And, the more you decide to spend, the more you save. Take 15% off when you spend $200 or more, take 20% off orders of $500 or more, and take 25% off orders of $800 or more. Promo code is STYLE .
shop the collage above: Free People Pink Midi Dress // Cream Pointelle Sweater // Multicolor Dress // Cream Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt // Blue Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt // AGOLDE Riley Jeans // Gingham Dress // White Blouse // Blue Joggers // Lemon Yellow Cardigan // Denim Shorts // Faux Leather Leggings
The Shopbop Sale
A few things I have, love, and recommend:
- This pink maxi dress from Free People! It’s the perfect breezy dress and looks so cute with my Vince Warren sneakers OR a sexy sandal. It’s really well made and has a separate lining. I find Free People runs pretty big and bought a small in this one!
- My beloved Vince Warren sneakers! I have these in several colors/materials and cannot recommend them enough. Great with jeans, skirts, shorts, dresses, literally everything! Right now I’ve been wearing the white ones the most.
- Tory Burch cardigans. These are pricey but so well made and last forever. Wear it open over a dress, or buttoned up and tucked into jeans. I started with this tan one and bought this yellow one more recently.
- My beloved Apiece Apart sweatsuit. I am not really buying sweats anymore but I love this puff sleeved top + these joggers.
- My fav puffy sleeve sweatshirt from Rebecca Minkoff. I have this one in bright pink and army green. It’s so soft and comfy but also polished.
- AGOLDE Riley Jeans – have and love these, so so much. The fit is just perfection.
- These Commando faux leather leggings. Becca influenced me on these and I love them so much. They make your legs and butt look amazing. I like them even more than the Spanx ones.
- My most favorite, beloved Loeffler Randall gold sandals. The best!
What I personally bought:
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of my links, I may earn a commission. I only feature products I truly love. Thank you for your support!