The Best White Tops
I have to be honest…I don’t know if it is possible to have too many white tops! I mean, I’m sure it is… but nothing is easier and more effortless than a great white top paired with denim (mom jeans, white jeans, cut-offs). The look is the perfect blank canvas for fun accessories, or… you can just keep things nice and simple with neutral items. Over the years I have built up a nice little collection of white tops; today I wanted to share a fun round-up of this season’s best!
I just bought the Tibi top pictured above and it’s quickly become a wardrobe staple. The perfect hybrid of easy but also polished. Just enough structure! It would be great with trousers for the office but also with jeans on the weekend.
PS – these are the jeans I am wearing; I really love them. It can be so hard to find plain jeans that fit well. These are pretty much perfect and one of my most worn pairs right now. Just be sure to size up (1 size vs AGOLD, 2 sizes vs Madewell)… I am wearing a 30 and they’re snug!
- Puff-Sleeve BlouseUnder $100Such a fun statement top at a great price.Shop
- Woven Ruffle TopLove the fun sleeve!Shop
- Victorian Lace TopA simple silhouette cut from a stunning fabric. This is beautiful. The perfect fancy alternative to a white t-shirt.Shop
- Ruffle Trim Topgreat priceThis would be great for a date or dinner with the girls, I love the cut!Shop
- Crossfront BlouseThis is one of those great tops that transitions perfectly from the office to happy hour.Shop
- Linen Topperfect fitReformation really nailed it with this top. The elastic in back ensures you get the perfect fit!Shop
- Lace Cutout BlouseLove the 3D lace! Makes me think of La Vie Style House or something more expensive.Shop
- Ulla Johnson BlouseCute and happy… should mention it also comes in green!Shop
- Eyelet Peplum Toplove the cutLove the cut on this one. It manages to be both frilly and streamlined.Shop
- Smocked Bodice Teeso coolThis is a great price (just $75) and so cool. The perfect alternative to a plain white tee.Shop
- Poplin Shirtnew favThis is a newer favorite in my closet. As you can see from the photos, the cut is pretty perfect.Shop
- Twist Front TopWould be great for a night out or a date (comes in black too!) Shows just the right amount of skin.Shop
- Voile BlouseelegantThis is chic and elegant, I love the sheer cotton voile.Shop
- Pleated Peplum Blousestatement sleeve!This is a fantastic price and I absolutely LOVE the big puff sleeve.Shop
- Scalloped Topprettiest detailsThis J.Crew blouse wins when it comes to details. The little edges, the bows, the sleeves!Shop
- Mock Neck TopSuch a pretty eyelet top. I love the little bows at the sleeve, they’re darling!Shop
- Veronica Beard TankPerfect for hot summer days, I’d pair this with cut-offs and chic slides.Shop
- Eyelet Smocked TopAnother J.Crew gem — absolutely love this one, such a pretty fabric and silhoutte.Shop
- Pintuck BlouseUnder $100love the pintucks!Shop
- Off the Shoulder Topjust $69!This would be perfect with anything high waisted (especially a good maxi skirt), I love!Shop
- Eyelet TopfavoriteYou know this top is a favorite of mine! Mille wins with blouses and easy dresses. I recommend sizing down.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Love a good white top! The Tibi one immediately got a “heart” on Shopbop for my next round of purchases 🙂
i highly recommend it!
Love this crisp, classic outfit!