The biggest shopping request I get is always for cute tops. Be it work tops, date night tops, tops for girls night… I think we are all really struggling to find great tops!
I wanted to put together a roundup of tops for all occasions. In fact, I spent ages sourcing this one, good tops are hard to find. But I’ve got us covered. Be it a breezy cotton blouse you can tuck into mom jeans and wear to brunch (also this!), a silky top that transitions perfectly from the office to a date, a lace blouse that makes you feel amazing, or something really fun to wear with jeans for girls night, we have options!!!!
Spring Tops Edit
A few highlights. My fav eyelet blouse. On the affordable front, this $80 lace blouse is so cool. I would wear the black with a black bra, or layer the pink one over a nude bra. No camisoles, sorry. Also, this $65 blouse which would be great for a date. Speaking of dates, this sheer black blouse is an excellent date night top. I wore it in LA over a black bra, with dark denim… rave reviews from my boyfriend. (It runs true to size, I wear a 38/6). Also, I cannot believe this cobalt blue lace blouse is Lilly! No shade to Lilly but… I was surprised in a good way? Last but not least, this corset top is so cool. I wore to a friend’s party and got so many compliments.
- Tie-dye BlouseI love this color palette… and the puff sleeves! I would wear it with cropped ivory denim.Shop
- Floral BlouseMille’s blouses are just so lovely. This one is perfectly breezy. Size down!Shop
- Quilted Front Tophave and loveThis one is a newer favorite, also by Mille. I love the print and the quilted bib front.Shop
- Pleated Topso uniqueThis is so unique and special – I love the pleated origami folds and the jewelry.Shop
- Smocked TopThis one is so fun — I love the color!Shop
- Keyhole Blousefun print!This is such a great print. I never would have thought to put these colors together but it’s so fresh and fun!Shop
- Organza Blousehave and loveThis is a great date night top. It’s silky and sheer. I wear over a black bra and pair with black pants or dark denim.Shop
- Embroidered Silk Shirtnew favThis is a splurgier one but so good. I love it so much.Shop
- One-shoulder TopPerfect for date night or girls night out!!Shop
- Crossfront Blousegreat basicThis is a great basic top, perfect for transitioning from the office to drinks or dinner.Shop
- Polka Dot Eyelet Topmy favThis is one of my favorite blouses. I love it so much with denim or cut-offs. As with most Mille pieces, size down.Shop
- Lace-Up Blousenewer favThis corset style blouse is so fab. Pair with high heels and high-rise denim.Shop
- Georgette Topso prettyI just love this. There are matching shorts too.Shop
- Floral Knit CamisoleSuch a great basic, comes in tons of pretty colors.Shop
- Buttoned Tassel Blouselove this print!This print is just so fun! Would be great for the office or out after!Shop
- Poplin Topgreat colorThis is so pretty and fun, I love the pattern.Shop
- Silk Button-Upclassic and chic.This is a good one. Would be great for work.Shop
- Gingham TopI just love this. Would be so cute for brunch or girls’ night.Shop
- Eyelet Peplum TopSuch a great white blouse.Shop
- Square Neck Crop Topgreat price!This is really fun and a great price.Shop
- Chevron Lace Topunder $100I absolutely love this and it comes in great colors.Shop
- White Lace BlouseThis is stunning — I love the lace! Perfect with high-rise denim or skirts.Shop
- Sleeveless Crop TopI have this in the cream color and the fit is great!Shop
- Floral-Printed TopgorgeI love this print! It’s the perfect everyday top.Shop
- Striped Button-Upgreat priceThis is gorgeous and I love the lemon lime color! It comes in several other great colors too.Shop
- Printed Silk Shirtthe print!Ugh this Tory Burch top is so good. I love the pattern!Shop
- Lace Long Sleevestunning laceThis is just too pretty. I love the lace. I can’t believe it’s Lilly Pulitzer.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
I love the white Mille eyelet blouse and bought it after I saw you wear it in an IG reel! But…What bra do you like to wear under it? Petals? cami??
It’s the best top! Just a pretty nude lace bra — you can’t really see it. 🙂 I wear this exact one to be specific (it’s on sale now, I’m ordering a second one!) https://amzn.to/3G2w6pE
Petals are a big no for me unless it’s a formal event and I’m wearing something backless (RARE) and my understanding is that camis are now a don’t. Don’t worry about your bra showing a little bit, just wear a pretty one! (And with this specific top I find your bra barely shows)
I’m stocking up on “going out” tops these days. Thanks for the pretty roundup!
You’re so welcome (so am I!)
Sign me up for the black one should and the chevron lace. Adorable. Thank you Grace! I think we (I) need this for jeans 😉 Almost Friday! Molly