And it’s that time of year again… time to start thinking about shopping for Spring! While playing on the Forever 21 site today, I found lots to love… here are a few of my favorites.
From top left:
1) I love this slouchy light gray tee. I’d pair it with shorts as the weather gets warmer, but for now I’d wear with white jeans or skinny jeans in a light wash and a cute scarf.
2) This dress is a favorite of mine because of the drape and the color. Paired with a fabulous pair of heels and a cute belt, it would look way more expensive than it actually is.
3) Love, love, love these brushed modal shorts. They were sold out for a while, but now they’re back in stock. A total basic… and a total steal!
4) I’m a huge fan of lace tees from Forever 21. This one is particularly lovely because the back ties with two tassels. Lace + Tassels = I need it. I’d wear it with shorts during the summer, skinnies & sky high heels at night, or with a pair of ankle-length black pants for work.
5) These lace up clogs are beyond cute – and nearly identical to a pair of Rachel Comey shoes that my sister has. These will look great with ankle-length jeans or pants… or a cute dress at night.
6) Lastly, I love these lace up flats. These will be super cute to wear with cut-offs and a tank, or with a cute cover up and a floppy hat at the beach.