As I think about shopping for Fall in Charleston, South Carolina, it’s a little bit different than shopping for Fall in New York since it will still be really warm here for the next few months. I remember when I “moved” to the Holy City last Thanksgiving and needed to go shopping – everything I had packed was too warm, people were still in bare legs in November! Still, I want to shop a little. I think the solution is more dresses and billowy tops… but in a darker, more autumnal color palette.
Shopping for Fall in Charleston
Here are a few things in particular I’ve bought and/or am obsessing over…
– This pretty flutter sleeve dress. I love the sage green color, and like that I could wear it now with sandals, or when it cools down with knee high boots and a blazer.
– A thick(ish) gold chain that I can layer with my longer necklaces. I love that you can buy charms for it too.
– This Ulla Johnson dress is such a splurge but it’s amazing. Perfect for Fall events. I take a size 6 in Ulla.
– I have been getting a lot of wear out of this Yumi Kim dress. It’s a good “Fall in Charleston” dress as it’s breezy but in that darker color palette. Also, it makes your boobs look great. (I take a medium!)
– I can’t wait for this Amazon striped button down to arrive. It looks really, really good. Fingers crossed. (I bought a medium!)
– A thing I need but am less excited about: new rainboots. I love these.
– The colorblocking of this sweater henley is just so good. (I got a medium.)
– My most favorite pumps, in a (limited edition) vivid red hue.
– My fav military jacket. Super lightweight and just went on sale! (I take a medium)
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.