Hooray! It’s time for my most favorite sale in the world… Shopbop’s (Spring) Big Event! Starting this morning (6:30am EST) through March 7th, 2015 (at 11:59pm PST)… save 15% with purchase over $250, save 20% with purchase over $500, and save 25% with purchase over $1000. (Note that there is one exclusion: Stuart Weitzman… sadz.) I’m so sick of all of my winter clothes and all I can think about is pretty dresses and sandals.
From collage above: one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // fourteen // fifteen // sixteen
- You know by now about my obsession with all things SEA New York. Love. that. brand. I’m coveting this white lace dress (I really have no business buying another LWD, but if I buy anything from this sale, this dress will be it!) I’m also obsessed with the textures on this little black dress. The combination of fringe + mesh is just too cool. PS – for my fellow SEA-obsessives… this dress looks like it could be from the brand, but rings in at under $100!
- Stripes. Are. Always. A. Good. Idea. This t-shirt dress is pretty fantastic and I love this striped sweater. Annnd… this striped/lace dress.
- Prints! I’m in complete and utter love with this dress (and love the color combo — I find that I live in red, white, and blue once the temps warm up!) I also really love this little red printed dress. Or how ’bout them pineapples?
- Spring Sandals. Want this gold pair.
- Clare V. If you’ve been coveting one of her bags, now’s the time to pull the trigger. This leopard clutch is one of those pieces I reach for constantly… and I really love the gold version too!
- A pretty bauble! I have been coveting this oversized statement necklace from Lulu Frost since their Spring collection came out. Also, this pretty pearl ring, this super chic hook earring, and all of the Vita Fede. (Yes, all of it.)
Just to let you know, I don’t think the sale starts until 6:30 pm EST — I thought it was this morning too, and logged on when I woke up to order the Pashli, but it’s not up yet. I called (I’m crazy like that…) and they said it was PM instead, which gives me more time to fill my cart (dangerous).
hi victoria! the sale is up and running!!!
Woo-hoo! Love Shopbop’s sales! Number 11 is really cute 🙂
Love all of those dresses. Spring can’t come soon enough!
Love the fringe and eyelet! I can’t wait to do some spring shopping 🙂
I absolutely love gold sandals! It’s such a fabulous neutral color that looks amazing with a tan! I adore the Minkoff clutch, too!
I want two and sixteen sooo bad!