The photo above is from a blog post from 2016. Kinda crazy that this was four years ago! While my hair is different (less brassy?!) this little black dress is still one of my absolute favorite dresses AND it is a part of the Shopbop Spring sale!
here’s the deal.
Use code SPRING to take up to 25% off sitewide (full price merch!!)
– 15% off orders of $200 or more.
– 20% off orders of $500 or more.
– 25% off orders of $800 or more.
Here are a few of my Shopbop Spring Sale picks // all things I personally own!
- My favorite Rhode dress (pictured above). I have it in black, pink, a yellow print… and I just bought the white one!
- AGOLDE Jeans have been my latest obsession. I have and love this pair and this pair and highly recommend them both. The perfect chic but flattering mom jeans!
- This chic puff sleeve sweatshirt! (In more colors here and here). I take a medium.
- I just got this bodysuit (pair it with the AGOLDE Jeans) and it’s so so soft. Like a cross between a jersey and a lightweight sweater. More of a splurge but heavenly and such a great cut.
- My fav lace top!
- This really pretty IRO dress. It was my go-to party dress this winter. I love pairing it with a blazer and tights and keeping things really simple.
- My pasta t-shirt (duh!!!)
What I bought!
I only bought two things this go around.
- First is this lemon yellow dress from SEA. It’s just SO pretty and dramatic and perfect. I love everything about it from the oversized sleeves to the ruched bodice.
- The second is this gorgeous sweater with lace insets from Brochu Walker. Honestly, any time a comfy cozy sweater can also work for going out or a date, I’m in. This is so pretty (I got the cream colored one!)
photo by Lydia Hudgens.