Shopbop Sale + Master List!
Today kicks off Shopbop’s big “buy more save more” event, so I had to publish my big Shopbop Master List… all of my personal tried and true favorites! This is the best time of the season to do your shopping.. ends 4/20! Take 15% off $200+, 20% off $500+, 25% off $800+. Use code: STYLE 🙂
A few things I recently bought and love that didn’t make the roundup (we work pretty far out on our graphics!)
- This Rails blouse. I saw a photo where the top strings were tied and it was tucked into shorts.
- This dramatic, elegant dress. Will be perfect for spring and summer parties; not a bad price.
- This fun column dress. I loved the pattern.
And a few things I want/will probably buy.
- This Johanna Ortiz bucket bag. It is kind of a work of art!
- These raffia mules... such a classic but fun pair of heels.
- This La Double J dress. You know they’re my fav, I love anything with the “swing” silhouette.
- This Bembien bucket bag. I love the caning.
- These raffia loafers. Just love them.
Also I can’t stop talking to anyone about these jeans. They are phenom. The hem is just perfect. I do recommend sizing up if you are between sizes. I got my usual size and they’re tight. They loosen up a bit but still, they are tight!
Another tip: I probably peruse Shopbop’s Under $200 fashion finds section probably at least once a week. It’s so good. I love this $60 white dress!
And on the splurge front, I only just realized that Shopbop carries Olympia Le-Tan. I aspire to have a whole collection of them (right now I have Gatsby and Pinocchio). Now would be a good time to make the splurge.
- Jersey DressI love everything about this. Any of La Double J’s swing dresses are worth it… the cut is so good. I own several.Shop
- Button-Up MiniThis is the perfect easy day dress. I love the covered buttons.Shop
- Off-Shoulder MidiThis is a really fun one, I love the cut and the colors are just so pretty!Shop
- Geo Midiin my cartShop
- Ruffle Crop Topnew favThis set is so so good. The elastic in back gives each piece a perfect fit.Shop
- Ruffle Midi SkirtThis set is so so good. The elastic in back gives each piece a perfect fit.Shop
- La Double J MiniAnother new fav. I cannot get enough of La Double J!Shop
- Swing DressProbably my favorite La Double J dress I own, the print is everything.Shop
- Rhode MinifavOne of my favorite Rhode silhouettes… this is such a great easy dress.Shop
I also forgot to include one of my favorite little raffia bags… I could not love this more, highly recommend.
- Woven ToteI love this bag. The quality is fantastic and the neoprene is FUN! It comes with it’s own cute little pouch too.Shop
- Gumball Earringsthe happiest!These are the most fun and happy earrings. I love them so much, and they are not heavy at all!Shop
- Birkenstock Sandalsnewer favNew favs. Love how glossy they are!Shop
- Velcro SneakersJust love these; one of my most worn pairs of sneakers.Shop
- SunglassesNew favorites, super classic and a reasonable price!Shop
- Heeled Sandalsfav heelsThese are my fav nude sandals right now. They’re really comfortable and make legs look so long!Shop
- Scoop Neck Teeforever favThe cut of this easy tee is so good, it’s one of my favs to wear when I want to pile on the necklaces.Shop
- Tee 2 PackLeset tees are SO great. Just be sure to size up as they run a little small.Shop
- Pointelle TeeLove this tee, I have it in white and black. I definitely recommend sizing up!Shop
- Wide Leg JeansThese jeans are so fun but still classic. More of a splurge.Shop
- Poplin ShirtI am newly obsessed with this Tibi top. The cut is so fun!Shop
- Pinch Waist JeansOne of my all time fav pairs of AGOLDE jeans.Shop
- Crop Jeansspring favorite!I love the hem of these jeans — they are the best!Shop
- Blue JeansmvpProbably my most worn pair of jeans. I absolutely love these.Shop
- Straight Crop JeansFun when I want something a little more casual and slouchy.Shop
- Lace Trim BraThis is the best everyday bra! I have it in the blush color too. I love that it is seamless but not at all lined.Shop
- Ribbed TankClassic and easy (but size up!)Shop
- Balconette BraAnother favorite bra. This is the prettiest!Shop
- Nylon SneakersAlways a classic, goes with everything.Shop
- Best White JeansThese are the best white jeans. The fit is perfection and the fabric is just thick enough.Shop
- Vince SneakersAnother favorite pair of sneakers. I love the hidden platform!Shop
- Loose ShortsAGOLDE makes the best cut-offs. I have two pairs of these.Shop
- White ShortsLove these cut-offs!Shop
- Clean Edge ShortsNew favorite, these are really fun; the finished hem makes them feel fresh and different.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Such great pics, it’s flirting with true Spring here in New England and I can’t wait to pack away my cold weather clothes!
Your t-shirt pics remind me of an issue I’ve noticed- T’s that get holes in the front near the hem. Does this happen to anyone else? Any tips for preventing? It’s so frustrating when I notice these on an otherwise still perfectly good shirt.
This has never happened to me but I assume maybe it has to do with being tucked in near a zipper? Not sure.
Just FYI Naghedi bags are excluded from the style event!
oh man! Thanks for letting me know.
So many of the items here aren’t included in the sale (t-shirts, birks, bras) 🙁