I have so much to tell you this month. Some of it random, some of it our usual fashion and beauty shopping stuff. I have been shopping a LOT. Fall is my favorite season to shop for. In the coming weeks I will have shopping guides for tops, bottoms, dresses, accessories, etc. But for now, these are just the things I tried and loved most over the past month.
First of all, these white tea vodka sodas are delicious. I received a few in a press mailer and was immediately just like, “How do I get more of these!?” They have just a little bit of pear and yuzu flavor and are so good.
We talked about evolvetogether earlier in the month but I really like their products. Especially the KN-95 masks and this hand cream (which reminds me so much of Le Labo Santal). It’s creamy and silky and sinks right in.
I am also having such a moment with Everlane. The barrel pants, silky shirts, pull on shorts.. I could go on!
On the beauty front, I’ve been testing this eye cream for a project with Sephora for about a month now and it is probably the best brightening eye cream I have ever tried. I really, really love it. And if you follow me on Instagram you already know this, but I cannot get enough of Jones Road’s What the Foundation. The best sheer coverage foundation for dry skin. I love it so much. Shade medium is perfect on me but I also bought beige for when my tan fades.
I’m also loving LINNÉ, a local Charleston brand. Their cleanser/mask is probably my favorite thing in the line, but the charcoal body wash is a close second. GRACE15 gets you 15% off.
(PS: August’s favorites!)
- White Lace BlouseThis has quickly become one of my all time favorite blouses. I like that it’s more fitted (great with mom jeans) vs. billowy. Runs TTS, order up if you are between sizes.Shop
- Hand CreamI love this hand cream. The fragrance reminds me a lot of Le Labo Santal 26 and I like the formula a lot – sinks right in and hydrates, no grease.Shop
- Face Scrub / MaskThis cleanser/mask is just so wonderful. You can really feel lit sinking in to your pores and deep cleaning them. But it’s gentle, too!Shop
- White Tea Vodka SodasJust the most delicious. I got some in a PR mailer and promptly ordered more. I love the very faint yuzu/pear flavor.Shop
- What the FoundationThe best foundation ever. It’s creamy and just heaven on dry skin! I could not love this more.Shop
- Pumpkin Spice CandleMy friend Alicia sent me this candle in a package for her book and it’s divine. I’ll never be a PSL gal but I love the fragrance!Shop
- From Harvest to HomeMy friend Alicia wrote a book! The perfect way to get in the spirit for Fall with recipes, decor tips and activities, etc!Shop
- Lace BraPretty enough to show.Whenever I’m wearing a lace or crochet top, this is what goes under. It blends in but if you see a little bit, it’s pretty enough!Shop
- UnderwearSo unsexy but truly just so comfortable. I love these underwear.Shop
- Best KN-95 MaskThis is my favorite KN-95 mask! It’s gentler on your ears (no pulling) and also just about as good looking as a mask can get!Shop
- Barrel PantsThese are so cute on. I am really liking the barrel pant and jean trend for fall.Shop
- Boxy ShirtThe prettiest little silky blouse. Like I said, I’m having a massive love affair with Everlane right now..Shop
- Pull-On ShortsSo cute and so comfy. I bought a Tibi pair earlier this summer and these are pretty comparable to those, at a much lower price.Shop
- DressAn old fav revisitedI was all about Anthropologie’s Somerset dress last summer. I love that they revisited it in a pretty, silky fabric. Perfect for events.Shop
- SandalsThese are my favorite thing from Courtney Grow’s collection. They look like $500 shoes!Shop
- Sea Lavender Body WashI am really loving KORRES body washes. I bought a bunch during their sale and the sea lavender is so fresh and clean.Shop
- Brightening Eye CreamNew FavThis is probably the best brightening eye cream I’ve ever tried. It really, really works!Shop
- A Fav BlouseThis is one of the prettiest tops I’ve ever owned. I love the print, and the fabric is just so nice and easy.Shop
- Pajama SetLake has such beautiful pajamas. I love this green set. I recommend sizing up. I got a medium and wish I got a large.Shop
- Silky ShirtAnother beautiful Everlane find! Love the silky stripes of this top.Shop
- JeansThese were expensive but they are just perfect. Totême is definitely one of my favorite splurge brands.Shop
- Charcoal Body WashThis is so much more than just a body wash, it’s a full on body treatment. I love leaving it on like a body mask. Smells incredible too.Shop
- Neroli Leaf Surface CleanerThis stuff smells INCREDIBLE!Shop
- Pearl Hair TieThe prettiest way to tie back a pony!Shop
Good morning, Grace! I am am now even more excited for fall and all of your recs! Great shares here. A post idea: updated ranking of eye creams/serums? I bought the Strivectin on your recommendation and love it. (Also tried Lumiere) I’m thrilled to see Paula’s choice here. I LOVE all PC products. Would be interested in an eye care line up 🙂 Thanks for all you share!
I use Strivectin at night and this in the morning. Love them both!
Excellent, thanks Grace!
I just started using that Paula’s Choice eye cream (my first product from their line I have always heard such good things). And those sandals are SO PRETTY!
an indigo day
It’s so good! Will be curious on your thoughts!
What shade do you use in the Jones Road foundation? It’s always so hard to know without trying it in person!
Medium with a tan, beige without. Big review will be on the blog tomorrow AM!
Haven’t you said in the past that you don’t support Everlane? Something about the company not being ethical. Just curious to hear why you changed your mind. I’m also a fan of the Jones Road WTF. I’ve liked all of the products I’ve tried from them so far.
Yeah, I’ve had a long back and forth with the brand and they have changed a lot and from everything I can tell, learned and growed as a brand. I’ve always like their clothes but you are right, in the past I had stopped wearing them.
A few data points and components that were implemented in Everlane’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy over the past two years include –
The “Rooney Rule” – which ensures that at least one candidate identifies as BIPOC for all director level and above positions; currently 70% of Everlane’s candidates at the final interview stage identify as BIPOC.
Anti-Racism Training – Is conducted in a two-part, mandatory course and has been added as a part of new hire orientation
Partnerships – Everlane has expanded upon our relationships with the ACLU, Equal Justice Initiative, Gray Scalable, Converge, Black in Fashion Council, Code 2040, and more, to ensure we are supporting BIPOC communities at large
Community – We launched a new ERG for our AAPI community this year
Diversity Among New Hires – 49% of our 2021 HQ new hires identify as BIPOC
Promotions – YTD, more than 60% of our internal promotions awarded to BIPOC team members
Retention – BIPOC team members remained equal to or above retention rates for our total company in 2021
Hi Grace! Love all your thoughts here. Does that Anthropologie dress run tts? Looking forward to the fall fashion guides!!
It does, if between sizes go down. I take a small in this one!
Thank you for these recommendations. I’ve noticed that Everlane has diversity in its model selections, and that made me think of a question: do you know of any clothing brands where I could select to view the garments on one of their models? I’ve noticed one model is very similar to me in body type and would love to see what other garments look like on her, but she only shows certain pieces. I also envision this as being helpful for gift shopping, for instance, for a friend whose exact measurements I don’t know.
Do you mean like a specific, exact model? I don’t think that exists!!! I have seen a lot more brands using a more diverse range of models though which makes me happy… Anthropologie and Madewell come to mind!
Yes, I meant one of the models already featured in the catalog – that you could select “Show me all your other garments on this model too” or something. Wouldn’t that be great if it existed?
Yes! I wish it did!