I have two trips coming up that I am really excited about. The first is in March – a press trip to Anguilla. I’ve never been and am so excited. The second is for one of my friend Chassity’s 40th birthday in Harbor Island. So, I’ve started shopping. I already rounded up some pretty amazing resort finds for under $100… today’s roundup is a little bit more splurgy.
collage details: one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // fourteen // fifteen // sixteen // seventeen // eighteen // nineteen // twenty
A few highlights:
- J.Crew has some really good things right now. I love these slides and these sunglasses.
- Mignonne Gavigan is one of my jewelry favs and I love these coral earrings. They’re the perfect vacation earring and will go with everything.
- I have been really into Anna Kosturova’s crochet mini dresses. Perfect for the beach or afterward. I ended up purchasing this stripey one but love this lilac one too. (I find her pieces run slightly small, the medium fits me well but if you are in between sizes go up!)
- Mille can do no wrong. This blouse! This dress!
- Gold Birkenstocks forever and ever. These always sell out. They are maybe my favorite shoe ever. Right now they’re in stock at DSW and Anthropologie.
- I tend to skip makeup on vacation but I love my Glow Screen. The prettiest way to protect your skin.
- This Cleobella caftan is just BEAUTIFUL.
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.