And so it seems, that my blatant shopaholism continues. I’ve actually been pretty good – channeling my nervous energy into DIY projects as opposed to actual shopping, but still – there are so many good things out there right now that I just had to share! And so here it is… my never ending lust list (plus one thing that I actually bought.) I have a feeling that over the course of the summer, a few of these things will make their way into my wardrobe… (they always seem to do that, don’t they?) From the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans, to the most adorable ring ever, to elegant ballet flats… it’s a rather covet-worthy list, don’t you think?
To learn where to buy, keep reading!
- My beautiful friend Emma (the designer behind Khepri,) has launched several new bags, as well as added vintage clothing to her site. I highly recommend heading over there now. I already snapped up a slouchy gray tee, and I have my eye on the convertible leather Porter Bag. (All of her bags are made entirely from vintage + recycled materials – amazing.How good is this vintage military jacket!?
- This bunny ring from Catbird is so adorable. It needs to make its way onto one of my fingers, pronto!
- Something I’ve actually bought – this tortoise iphone case from incase is my favorite thing ever – it’s so sleek, and so beautiful. I’ve never gotten so many compliments on an iphone case.
- Sephora’s latest collab with Pantone = glorious. How beautiful is this new palette!? Want.
- B by Brian Atwood – such heavenly shoes! I’m particularly in love with the Amata flats – in both tan and black. The ankle strap is so sweet, and I’d wear with absolutely everything.
- I’ve got my eye on Pamela Love’s collection with J.Crew. These jeans and this belt… I just can’t justify the price for either but man – they are perfect. Le sigh.