Today (and tomorrow!) is Amazon Prime Day, so I wanted to give you a little roundup of some of my most favorite, best Amazon purchases. Some are included in Prime Day; others are just recent favorites that I needed to share! But my favorite thing from Amazon this month was definitely my juicer – it’s just the greatest. I make a big batch of homemade green juice probably twice a week with it. It’s not on sale today but if you’re in the market for a new juicer, I can’t recommend it enough. Also not a prime day deal but the towel scrunchies!!! Love them so much.
Recent Amazon Favs // Prime Day!
Things I have that are on sale today
- Stasher bags. The best, best, best. I do not use plastic bags or plastic wrap anymore. They are great for storing pretty much everything – cut up fruit and veggies, a sandwich… or for travel they’re great too. The name is perfect as I use them to “stash” just about everything.
- This one piece swimsuit. I have it in two colors (yellow and the floral pattern; I got my usual size – a medium) and am thinking about getting the green too. It’s perfection and I like wearing it with a skirt as an “outfit” for post-beach cocktails, pool parties, etc. It’s $19 today.
- The Clark’s Botanicals’ Moisture Mask. One of my absolute favs (especially if you are missing the Summer Fridays’ Jet Lag Mask). It’s 25% off today!
- My favorite self-tanner. Messy, but just so good. I haven’t found anything that delivers quite as good of a bronze.
- The Elemis cleansing balm. This is what I’ve been using to take my makeup off at night. I love how hydrating it is – and that it smells like the spa (eucalyptus!).
- My favorite hot sauce! Red Clay (a small, local Charleston business) has some incredible deals. This set is amazing (it would be a great gift!) and is $10 off.
What I’m buying on Prime Day
- I ordered this coverup in beige after seeing TIBAL rave about it.
- My neighbor has these marble ceramic serving bowls and they’re everything! They’re slightly discounted today and so I ordered the grey.
- The famous ice maker. It isn’t cheap but it is $100 off today. I was influenced by pretty much every influencer on this one!!!
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.