True to form (they’re the best!), Shopbop has started their Cyber-week sale wayyyyy early (this morning, in fact!) Take 15% off $200+, 20% off $500+, or 25% off $800+ with code GOBIG16. As usual, the best stuff sells out the fastest so I wanted to give you a little round-up of my picks now, ahead of my Black Friday post (keep an eye out – it will go up early Thursday evening, after the Thanksgiving fun!)
Whether your shopping for you – or checking off a few of your holiday gifts, here are my favorite things from the sale!
- Hostess gifts galore! Shopbop has so much chic great entertaining stuff, and also – a pretty vast selection of books! The new Slim Aarons book is amazing.
- Party dressing! I can’t believe that this velvet jumpsuit is under $100 – it would be such a fun (and unexpected) party outfit. I have this lace up dress and it’s amazing (just size up), and I’m also crushing on this $70 off the shoulder dress – you could really dress it up with some fun jewelry.
- Resortwear. I have a few trips planned and love this pretty caftan… but also, this and this!
- Stock up on basics for yourself… This is the best time to buy Rag & Bone Jeans. I’ve also had my eye on this BB Dakota Faux Shearling Jacket for a while (and it’s only $150!)
- Gifts for her. My Miansai cuff is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry – any girl would love it! How fun are these Kate Spade bow gloves? Also! These bar & chain earrings are so delicate + pretty (and they are only $40)! And when you have no idea what to get someone, a pretty mug is always a great choice – I love this striped one.
Anna Sui Lace Top // See by Chloe Pink Bag // Miansai Cuff // Mischa Lampert Pom Pom Charm // Polka Dot Robe // Pink & White Striped Mug // Slim Aarons Women // The Fifth Label Velvet Jumpsuit // Pink Jewelry Case // Vita Fede Crystal Bracelet // Kate Spade Bow Gloves // Jules Smith Bar + Chain Earrings// BB Dakota Faux Shearling Jacket
That’s an awesome sale! I needed to buy a few things so sales are always welcome!
Same! Love Shopbop’s deal!!!
That lace number though!
Right? Isn’t it just so beautiful?!