Party season is here, like it or not… making it the most wonderful (or terrible) time of year to dress for. I tend to err on the side of most wonderful as I absolutely love getting dressed up, but I understand that getting all dolled up can be a hassle and even a little bit stressful if you aren’t sure what to wear. For that reason, this year I have planned lots of what to wear content around party season, starting early so that you can shop ahead of time! (Enjoy these picks… and if you are looking for something in particular, let me know in the comments… I’ll try to track down your must haves.)
In the meantime, a few of my party-time fav combinations:
- A fit & flare dress (this one is so affordable) with t-strap sandals, a top knot, and a great necklace.
- A faux fur coat, a silky cami, skinny black pants, and glitter heels.
- A dramatic midi skirt with a simple white tee and bright heels.
- A black lace dress (drooling over this one but this, this, and this are more in line with my price range) with a shearling collar or wrap.
- A simple LBD with a statement bag.
And, my party lipstick of choice: NARS Audacious in Carmen. (It’s the perfect red and a little hard to find… it was sold out everywhere I looked, but NARS’ site carries it!)
PS – Check out the first Party Time post here.