This month’s list of favorites is a very good one. It’s a mix of old favorites and new additions, and if you ask me – everything on the list is not to be missed!
I was personally so excited about the Via Carota cookbook – it’s one of my favorite restaurants in New York, I even pre-ordered it. I cannot WAIT to get cooking once I am settled in. It looks promising so far.
On the beauty front:
I tried out Saie + Reformation’s collaboration: a gorgeous pinky highlighter – I really love it. It’s just pink enough to give you a rosy glow… but not so pink that it should be used as blush. It’s just really, really pretty! I also rediscovered my love of the Brazilian Bum Bum cream… I’ve been using this for years but am not very monogamous with my body creams. I had brought a tub of it with me to LA and my boyfriend was like “WHAT PERFUME IS THAT!?” He has never reacted that way to a fragrance I’ve worn so I left that jar at his place and ordered some more. It really does just smell so good.. like salted caramel and pistachio.
Also, the Bader lash serum! I am going to write a longer review of this product but I like it a lot. I have been using it for 8 weeks now and don’t see a difference vs. Grande Lash (but this is non-irritating and doesn’t contain any of the bad stuff).
Last but not least, I am not into shapewear – I generally find it uncomfortable and constricting BUT I was wearing a clingier dress and bought this high-waisted underwear and it’s pretty amazing. Not too constricting but just smooths away any lumps and bumps. Along those lines, the best black tights. I wear the M/L. So opaque!
- HighlighterFun collab alert!Saie and Reformation teamed up on this highlighter and it’s very very good. Just the perfect amount of natural looking, rosy shimmer. Instant fav.Shop
- Via Carota CookbookEveryone’s favorite New York restaurant has now made everyone’s favorite cookbook! I am so excited to get cooking from this one.Shop
- Waffle BlanketThis is my absolute favorite. The perfect layer for your bed. A little weight but not too hot. I am obsessed with mine.Shop
- Cucumber CandleMajorly luxeMy friend Allie gave me this Loewe candle as a housewarming gift and holy moly it is luxe. The cucumber scent is addicting – I can’t even describe it!Shop
- FoundationThis is a new favorite any time I want a little more coverage. You look radiant and natural and like yourself but more done. My shade is 22.Shop
- Bum Bum CreamForgot how much I love it. The scent is just heaven. My bf always compliments me when I wear it so I left a jar at his place. Salted caramel and pistachio.Shop
- PerfumeOne of my favorite fragrances. It’s a mix of woodsy + sweet. Positively intoxicating!Shop
- Magic HourI’ve had an epiphany with this product and like it now! I like to apply it all over using a stiff brush. Really just gives that flawless finish.Shop
- Sparkly CardiganYou have to see this Le Lion cardigan in person to really appreciate it. It’s just SO sparkly. The perfect little holiday topper.Shop
- Cocoon SweaterThis is just the coziest. I love it so much. The fit is great, the quality is great… I am a very big fan of Jenni Kayne!Shop
- Best Black TightsNothing is better!A little known secret (unless you’re a long time reader!) Express makes the BEST tights. So opaque, so soft, they hold up well too.Shop
- Fav Shape WearThis thing is amazing. It’s not not comfortable (I generally skip shape wear) but wildly effective. I am a little obsessed with it.Shop
- Chunky NecklaceThis is such a great price and just feels absolutely amazing. It is such a great piece!Shop
- EarringsThese are great and will be one of my holiday party go-to’s. Very big, and very lightweight. I love mine!Shop
- My Shoe!I am just so proud of these. They are so fun, so pretty, so comfortable, just.. perfect!Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Great list! The tights link isn’t working–and I need new tights. Thanks for the recs.
Sorry! Fixed the link! https://bit.ly/3Dwwr20
I love that shoe so much you designed but I have to stop somewhere . Don’t I ? I have a small jar of Bum Bum cream and spray in my cart and I couldn’t sleep and so I was reading reviews on several cremes at Sephora for my sensitive face to get last night after 2:00AM. I’m giggling because you did say your boyfriend loved that cream . And , I don’t take reviews that seriously because who knows who these people are right? But seriously , a woman said that her cat would not sleep in her room for weeks even after she washed her sheets after using that. I am sure that just ain’t true . I’d like to meet that cat. After that I had the giggles for at least half hour !!!! The rest of the reviews were that it smelled absolutely amazing !! I’m still getting it. Lol.
That is so funny! Cats can be really particular – for example, most cats find lavender repulsive!!!
Is there a link for the sunglasses somewhere? Love them!
So sorry, they sold out! They’re from Krewe! https://www.krewe.com/
Hi! Curious if you prefer the RMS or Jones Road foundation— is RMS more coverage?
Hi! They are the two foundations I alternate between. Jones Road gives a dewy, sheer and buildable finish. Great for everyday. The RMS is more coverage. Perfect for shoot days and events!