Today kicks off Nordstrom’s half year sale, which means savings of up to 40% off so many categories of the site. The sale runs through May 31st, and then prices go back up! Here are the highlights + things you need to know about the sale… happy shopping!
- The thing tempting me most right now is this Valentino Red lace dress. I had coveted it this winter and now it’s 40% off (though still very expensive.)
- Zella is one of my favorite workout lines. The line is comfortable + cute, and holds up in the wash. My favorite leggings (I have them in black) are included in the sale, and I also love these capris + these leggings.
- This is a good time to stock up on dresses if you (like me) have a bunch of summer weddings + events to attend. This strapless dress comes in 21(!!) colors; and this, this, and this are all super cute options for under $100.
- A lot of things I already own are a part of the sale. (Bad for me, good for you.) These wedges are so comfy + cute (I have them in white), and the crop top + shorts set from this post are both also now 40% off.
- You’ve probably seen that BaubleBar is carried at Nordstrom so I was excited to see them listed as a part of the sale, too. I have this pearl ring and wear it all the time, and this necklace is such a good basic.
- Last but not least… these crochet shorts! I love the tassel trim, and with the sale they are under $25!