It’s finally here! The biggest, best sale event of the year… and I’m so excited to s-h-o-p!
Here are my picks:
- If you’re in the market for a new leather jacket for Fall, this one is completely perfect – and an amazing price. I love the buttery camel color. Also on the jackets front: This Theory jacket with leather sleeves and this quilted Burberry jacket! Both are definitely investment prices, grabbing ’em while they are on sale now is the way to go!
- I always always shop the beauty section as there are amazing sets + deals (and sometimes even exclusive colors) that you can’t find anywhere else. If you love NARS Schiapp, then this set is for you… and this set from Bobbi Brown is bananas – all the perfect neutrals – I ordered it immediately. I’m not a Clarisonic girl, but if I were I would buy this set from them.. the print is so cute!
- Pardon me saying so, but we did a really great job at BaubleBar. The offering is awesome. This necklace and this necklace layer so well together and these are the perfect statement earrings. And it’s all 30% off.
- Underwear! I hate being so practical, but Hanky Panky barely ever goes on sale. Stock up on low rise thongs & lacy briefs while they’re on sale!
- Lastly, pretty dresses. I have my eye on this DVF wrap dress and this simple black & navy shift from Tory Burch. Both are perfect for the office.
Did you guys shop yet? What did you get?