Yup. Another post about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale… (I want to say sorry, but I’m not actually sorry as this is the one sale of the year that you shouldn’t miss. So I’m posting on a Sunday, so not to interfere with regular programming). I digress. On Friday I rounded up my faves in Fall fashion but today I wanted to tell you about the ten best beauty deals, as one of the best parts of the sale is the amazing, exclusive deals in the beauty space! In my opinion, beauty is the best part of this sale. Between the oversized products, exclusive items, + special value sets there are some really great things.
1) MAC Brush Set // Everyone knows that MAC makes some of the best, highest quality makeup brushes, and this set is no exception. The set includes six of MAC’s best-selling brushes (Powder/Blush, Foundation, Concealer, Eyeshadow, Pointed Liner, and Blending) packaged in a durable neoprene case. If you haven’t invested in good makeup brushes, yet… get these. (A $170 value, for $52.50).
2) Touche Éclat Limited Edition // This is the holy grail of brightening/under eye concealers. Every other beauty brand tries to make their own version, and nobody gets it quite right. I’ve seen (+ tested) so, so many copycat products and nothing is as good as this. It’s one of the best products on the market for dark circles or covering up shadows.
3) SK-II Bestsellers Set // You know by now of my SK-II obsession. The brand changed my skin. I use their treatment essence every morning and every night, and swear by their masks. It isn’t cheap ($205 for $287 of product) but SK-II rarely has deals and this set contains their four best products and nothing that you don’t need/are going to be disappointed by.
4) Sultra Bombshell Curling Wand // Full disclosure, I do not use this product as I can not handle curling wands. I need a clamp or bad things happen. (Just ask Jess about the time I broke her curling wand + burned myself badly, all in one foul swoop). That said, everyone I know raves about the Bombshell, and it’s apparently the best curling wand on the market.
5) Voluspa Candle Set // Okay… $29.50 for three full sized Voluspa candles? It’s kind of a no-brainer. This one is my favorite set (I love beachy coconut scents) but Voluspa has more great deals here. Stock up for yourself… and for hostess gifts!
6) NARS Cheek Palette // NARS has the prettiest face palettes and this one is no exception. It contains two rosy blushes, a highlighting blush, and bronzing powder.. + a kabuki brush to color, highlight, and sculpt. I love NARS’ blushes + bronzers for their velvety formulas + rich pigments. Also, the case is like… really pretty.
7) Stila Lip Gloss Set // I get teased by some of my girlfriends for my love of lip gloss (apparently it’s not cool anymore?) but whatever. I love lip gloss, and Stila makes some of my favorites. This set contains six really pretty ones, and is a great deal at $25 for and $82.50 value.
8) Kiehls Crème de Corps Home + Away Set // Contains giant (33.8 oz) + travel (2.5 oz) sizes of Kiehls’ wildly popular Crème de Corps Moisturizer. This is one of the most luxurious moisturizers I’ve tried, and I love the oversized bottle.
9) Neulash Lash Enhancing Duo // I hope I’m not beating this deal to death, but it’s nearly a $100 savings, and it’s one of my favorite products right now. I use Neulash religiously (morning and night) and it’s changed my lashes. They’re so much longer, and thicker too. I bought this, and now I have one for travel + one for home. Winning. If you’re considering trying it, now is the time!
10) Living Proof No Frizz Set // Contains Living Proof’s Frizz fighting shampoo + conditioner + their amazing anti-humidity shield (which I wrote about in greater detail in this post). Living Proof’s products are founded in technology and they put a huge amount of research into every product they create. I am completely hooked on their line.