MyTheresa is so stealthy with their sales. They don’t really say much and then suddenly they decide they just want to clear out a whole season of pieces. They will just mark a bunch of stuff down and offer a big discount on top of that. And they are having a very good one right now – you don’t want to miss it! A slew of new markdowns AND if you spend over $700, you can take an additional 40% off, which is a bit bananas when you think about it.
There are over 32,000 pieces included. I recommend selecting your fav designers and filtering by size but here are some of my favorites!
- A dreamy oversized sweater, still available in most sizes.
- There is exactly one size 8 left of this stunning Toteme blazer. I find the brand pretty TTS though this particular style looks roomy.
- If you are a size 10, you are in luck. This Khaite trench is 30% off!
- I love this colorblock Marni cardigan.
- This reversible Valentino belt (it reverses from green to brown) will look great over all of fall’s dresses and blazers.
- A classic wrap dress from Zimmermann that would be holiday party perfect!
- OMG this oversized Valentino scarf. Also, this Toteme scarf.
- This sleek Joseph trench. Looks better without the belt IMO.
- A classic bucket bag from Chloe. Still expensive but… that extra 40% off!
- A fun fall dress. Love the print.
- A striped button down with a nice oversized fit.