This time of year, I love a white dress. It’s one of my favorite fashion staples for Spring and Summer… classic and elegant, effortless… easy! White dresses are perfect for the warmer months because they’re light and airy. When the temperatures rise, the last thing you want is to feel weighed down by heavy fabrics and dark colors. A white dress is effortlessly chic and comfortable to wear, making it an ideal choice for any occasion.
For a casual daytime look, pair your white dress with sandals and a light jacket. Or dress it up with heels and statement jewelry for a night out. The possibilities are endless. A white dresses is also the perfect canvas for accessorizing. You can add a pop of color with a bright pair of shoes or a bold statement necklace, or keep things simple and classic with neutral accessories.
My Favorite White Dresses
Today I wanted to share a few of my favorites. This Zimmermann dress was more of a splurge piece but it’s worth every penny if you ask me. The fit is perfection, the quality too. And I love that the removable belt will work with other dresses I own. I did have to call out that our favorite Anthropologie dress has been reinterpreted with pretty lace cut-outs! How many Somerset dresses is too many Somerset dresses!? There is also this short eyelet version. I want them both!
PS – These raffia heels are beautiful and comfortable. If you happen to be in the market for a new pair of sandals, I highly recommend these!
- Zimmermann DressThis one was an instant favorite and I love the belt that it comes with. Runs very true to size, I’m in the 2!Shop
- Cutout Maxibest silhouetteIt’s our favorite Anthropologie Somerset dress, reinterpreted with lace cut-outs. I love this one!Shop
- Ulla Johnson MidiThis one is so special. The halter neck, the cut-outs… it’s just so pretty!Shop
- Embroidered Lace MiniI love the geomertric lace pattern — feels really special!Shop
- J.Crew Eyelet MiniSo pretty on!I love this one, it’s so pretty. The eyelet, the higher neck.. just perfect, and a great price!Shop
- Eyelet MiniI (we!) love this silhouette and the oversized eyelet is so cool and chic.Shop
- Cutout Poplin MaxiI adore this dress from Sir (comes in black too). Clean lines, timeless, elegant!Shop
- Tiered MidiPretty and easy, and it’s perfect for the beach or dinner out.Shop
- Veronica Beard DressThe tie at the waist of this one gives it such a nice fit!Shop
- Linen MidiWe all know Reformation can do no wrong in the white dress department, this one is so chic and easy!Shop
- Scalloped Lace MiniThis Self-Portrait mini is so good. I love the lace!Shop
- Smocked DressUnder $100This is just perfect and easy. I love the smocking.Shop
- Poplin Maxigreat priceThis Madewell dress is just effortless and easy!Shop
- Embroidered MidiSuch a pretty midi dress!Shop
- Button-Front MidifavI love this Madewell dress. Simple, easy, effortlessly pulled together.Shop
- Staud MaxiI love everything Staud does right now and the thick smocked band is a nice way to show shape without sacrificing comfortable.Shop
- Open Back MidiLove this one. The eyelet, the bow at the back… easy and pretty!Shop
- Poplin Puff Sleeve Dressgreat priceThis Moon River dress is classic and elegant (the perfect LWD) at a great price!Shop
- Ruffle MaxiUnder $100This one is so pretty. I love the cut and the back is just darling!Shop
- One Shoulder Miniparty perfectMore of a splurge but just so fun. I’d wear with a great pair of earrings and nude sandals.Shop
- Eyelet Day DressMille just does dresses so well. This one is beautiful! Size down.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
These look great on you Grace and so coastal/comfortable which I love. May I say, I can’t wait for your collection? I think we need another try on xx, Molly
thank you! I’m so excited for it.
I have been eyeing that Reformation linen midi… they really do make the best dresses. Loving these Loeffler Randall shoes, so so good!