Hi! How was your weekend? It is WILD to me that Christmas is now just 4 days away and maybe even more wild that I have been living in Charleston for a full month now. I guess time flies when you are having fun?
I have been a little less plugged in this week/weekend (tis the season) so I don’t have my usual list of good, newsy things from around the web. Also, no one is really launching anything too new and exciting right now. But I have had several requests for a post about puff sleeves, so I thought we could do that today… I have quite a few but here’s an edited down list of favorites.
My favorite Puff Sleeve Tops
My Two Splurgey Favs
- This one from Ulla Johnson, as seen above… (honestly Ulla Johnson has SO many great puff sleeves and I love that she does not hold back… she goes dramatic and BOLD!)
- This bright pink one from Autumn Cashmere. It’s probably my most complimented piece of clothing.
The classic, wear-everywhere top.
- I wear this black top from Autumn Cashmere so, so much. It’s lighter weight than most of their sweaters but made from this miracle fabric that’s part lightweight sweater, part Spanx… so it holds you IN! It just went on sale in a really beautiful cinnamon color and I just ordered that yesterday as I wrote this post, so Merry Christmas to me? But also: if you find something you absolutely love buy it in every color…especially if it goes on sale!
On the more affordable front…
- This rust colored puff sleeve blouse is $60 and SO cute. Serious Ulla Johnson vibes.
- This $20 tee. It’s the perfect casual (non dramatic) puff sleeve tee. I have grey and hope the jade green comes back soon. I will say to definitely size up. The large fits me perfectly and I’m usually either a small or a medium in tops and tees!
- Though different in color, this ASTR the Label sweater reminds me a lot of the Autumn Cashmere one.
- This $25 sweatshirt is sold out in most colors but it’s still available in cream! I would recommend sizing down, I took a small.
photo by Clay Austin.