I have my mornings down to a science. So much so that it’s a bit embarrassing for a “fashion person.” As I really don’t like mornings, I have shaved my routine to take really just 20-25 minutes – and then I’m out the door. Not every morning is like this… if I get up early and go to yoga, I have more time to dawdle… but that’s just not always the case!
I usually shower at night after the gym so that’s when I do the things that take longer – shave my legs, wash my hair, etc. Here’s my 20 minute morning routine… step by step.
- I pop a teaspoon of coconut oil into my mouth and start oil pulling.
- Feed Tyrion.
- Jump in the shower – quickly! My morning shower doesn’t usually last more than ten minutes and I do not get my hair wet.
- Towel off.
- Pat SK-II Treatment on to my face.
- Spray entire body with Vaseline Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer and rub that in.
- Apply face cream.
- Tame flyaways with shine spray or styling cream.
- Spit out oil; brush teeth.
- Get dressed. On busy days, I almost always resort to the following: little black dress, statement necklace, cute shoes.
- Apply makeup. I keep this simple too… just bronzer, mascara, a little eyeliner, and bright lipstick.
- Done… out the door!
I really love Vaseline’s Spray & Go Moisturizer as it makes getting ready so easy. It does a great job hydrating skin and also absorbs in 10 seconds or less so you can put your clothes on immediately afterward… making getting ready even easier than it usually would be. There are three variants (Total Moisture®, Aloe Fresh, and Cocoa Radiant™) The Cocoa Radiant™ is my favorite as I’m just a little bit obsessed with the scent of cocoa butter!
Shop the post: Vaseline’s Spray & Go Moisturizer // Coconut Oil // Tata Harper Moisturizer // SK-II Treatment Essence // Alterna CC Cream // NARS Heat Wave Lipstick // Sisley Mascara // Benefit Bronzer
Thank you to Style Coalition and Vaseline for sponsoring this post.