Jusssst thought I’d pop in with a round-up of the best Memorial Day Sales! (There are so many good ones!) Happy, happy long weekend… (and happy shopping, too!) Also: I’ll be popping in to update this post throughout the weekend as more fun sales come up. xo
* BaubleBar is running a tiered offer… details below. Obviously I have a lot of favorite things from BaubleBar, but my most current faves are this bright bracelet stack, my favorite gold necklace, and their build-a-charm necklaces! Oh, and this ring if you don’t already have it!
- Take 20% off Sitewide using code MEMORIAL20
- Take 25% off 3+ items using code MEMORIAL25
- Take 30% off 4+ items using code MEMORIAL30
* Club Monaco is offering an extra 30% off sale + clearance styles with code MEMORIALDAY. Of course, I recommend picking up my favorite little black dress (worn in this post) but I also adore these scalloped shorts + this cashmere wrap. (The fringe trim is so chic!)
* J.Crew is offering 25% off sitewide, with code SUMMERLOVE. J.Crew is always amazing for basics, but I recently bought these strappy sandals + these espadrilles and both are just so comfy + cute. I highly, highly recommend both pairs, but if you choose one, go for the sandals. Also, all of the Donald Drawbertson stuff. I am such a fan of his work and especially love this tee.
* Old Navy is already so inexpensive, but the entire store is on sale (up to 50% off.) I love these cute pants and this striped tee (the back is so fun!) Also, I have a thing for their skirts. I have this one, this one, and this one… and wear ’em constantly. (Size down if you get one, they’re cut rather roomy and have an elastic waist.)
* Nordstrom is having their half- yearly sale, which is one of their biggest sale events. Refer to this post for all of my picks. I just noticed that Rebecca Taylor (one of my absolute faves) marked down a ton of styles. I especially love this jumpsuit and this fit + flare dress.
* Shopbop isn’t doing anything special, but of course they just happened to add a slew of new stuff to their sale silo. I have my eye on these Joie slides. Also, this lace top + this polka dot skirt were a great deal to begin with, but they’re each under $50 now! Also, I have this Tibi peplum top and can’t say enough great things about it… it’s the prettiest!
photo via Death to the Stock Photo