Let’s Talk About that Saks Sale!
Saks kicked off their Friends & Family Sale (it ends 10/1!) and it is very, very good. New arrivals are 25% off, making it the perfect time to do your fall shopping: cashmere, denim, ETC! Here is my personal short (short-ish?) list of favorites.
- I have and love this Theory cashmere tee. I will say that it runs a little big. I bought my usual medium and wish that I got a small. Also from Theory: the chestnut color of this sweater is gorgeous. And I love the off-duty cool of this cashmere hoodie; it would look great layered.
- This striped polo is pretty perfect.
- This Vince cardigan (above!) is dreamy soft. I like wearing my cardigans as shirts; the higher neckline of this one makes that easy. This simple cashmere tee is a great basic and I love the look of this vest.
- A cozy cashmere boyfriend sweater.
- Probably the most important thing to know about this sale is that all of AGOLDE is included. If you are a longtime reader, you know that AGOLDE is my favorite denim brand, far and away. The Riley is my personal favorite style that they do, I probably have four pairs across white, dark wash, lighter wash, etc. Always a perfect fit. But I bought this “pinch waist” pair a month or so ago and absolutely love. The cut feels very current and I really like the raw edge hem. I also love the Kye. (Note: they are way less cropped in person, that must be a tall model!)
- I can’t stop thinking about this gorgeous green maxi dress.
- If I had a black tie event coming up, I would 100% spring for this stunning gown. It’s everything!
- Randomly, HigherDose’s LED mask is included. I’ve tried this and it is excellent.
- I have and love this little clutch. It’s the perfect neutral bag that goes with everything.
- The best slip on sneakers.
- The dreamiest pumps. I have a more emerald version but love the dark green.
- Chunky boots have been a big reader request. These are great!
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.