One of the things I selfishly love about the gifting season is all of the different beauty sets!! Of course I love spoiling my friends and family with beauty gifts but truthfully? I load up on “gifts” for myself, too. I rationalize it as there’s usually a deal involved!
Nordstrom is your destination for all things beauty and their beauty gift sets are amazing!!!! I couldn’t get over the offerings (and the savings!). It was hard to narrow it down but below are what I think are the best twelve beauty gifts. I am especially excited about sets from Necessaire, Charlotte Tilbury, Tom Ford, and Westman Atelier (that petal set is everything!!!). But also: don’t sleep on the Nest candle (I’ll be burning my holiday candles well into January!) and this set from Tom Ford which has the prettiest eye palette and purse sized lipsticks.
PS – Don’t forget, you can still buy gifts online on Nordstrom.com and pick up in store to receive in time for the holidays.
Last Minute Beauty Gifts from Nordstrom!
- Pillow Talk Setbest lipstickPillow Talk is my fav lipstick. This set includes the liner and the balm as well. $59, but a $92 value!Shop
- Nest Holiday CandleOne of my absolute favorite holiday scents!Shop
- Necessaire SetMy absolute favorite body wash and lotion, plus the serum! This has an $18 savings!Shop
- Silk Scrunchie SetI love these skinny scrunchies. All the benefits of a regular scrunchie (less breakage, no creasing) but cuter.Shop
- Malin + Goetz SetWhether you use this at the sink or in the shower/all over your body, these products smell so good and feel luxe on the skin.Shop
- The Rich Creammy fav!I obviously had to include this. My favorite moisturizer. I’d love to find a bottle under the tree!Shop
- Santal 26 VotivesOne of my most favorite scents. Woodsy and sexy – a fragrance all its own. These votives are amazing!Shop
- Pillowtalk Eye + Lip SetThis contains everything you need for both eyes and lips! Love.Shop
- Shadow Sticks!Only $29Pretty and easy to use!Shop
- Westman Atelier Petal SetWestman Atelier Petal is far and away, my favorite blush. This set also contains the lip balm + highlight stick!Shop
- Tom Ford PaletteSo wearable!The most wearable palette ever? Contains a gorgeous eye palette and two deluxe mini lipsticks in neutral shades.Shop
- Lipstick MinisOnly $32Contains travel size lipsticks of three best-selling Charlotte Tilbury shades, including my beloved Pillow Talk!Shop
This Necessaire set is something I think everyone would LOVE, including me, ha ha.
Their body wash (in eucalyptus, my fav!), body cream, and body serum. I have used Necessaire’s products for years and they are some of my absolute favorites. The eucalyptus scent is heaven (makes your bathroom smell like a spa!) and the body serum and cream contain skincare grade ingredients like Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid.
And this Tom Ford set is just stunning.
Every shade in the eye palette is gorgeous and something you’ll really use, plus purse-friendly minis of two great neutral lipsticks.
I have this candle burning right now!
It is one of my absolute favorite holiday candles and always a crowd pleaser. It just smells like the holidays. Also, let’s agree to burn our holiday candles through (at least!) the end of January.
Last but not least is this dreamy set from Charlotte Tilbury.
I have talked about Pillow Talk a lot and it is probably in my top three lip colors. It’s one of those rosy neutrals that just looks good on everyone. This set gives you the full size balm, liner, and lipstick… priced at a great value. All three products would typically total $92 but bundled together the set is just $59!
Thanks for all the ideas! Loving your cardigan, too! Do you have a link?
It’s Gucci but several years old! I snagged mine on The RealReal.