one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // fourteen // fifteen // sixteen // seventeen // eighteen // nineteen // twenty
Kelly here! One of the trickiest (but most fun!) parts of making these collages is finding items that don’t seem cheap. Sure, they’re all budget-friendly, but nobody said anything about looking budget-friendly, and I never like to get the same things everyone else is wearing, either. After all, isn’t it fun when someone admires your outfit and you tell them (or opt not to tell them!) that it’s from ASOS, or H&M, or Forever21? As wedding season fast approaches, I wanted to compile some items that you would be excited about wearing to a variety of weddings, and hopefully find easy to translate into your wardrobe afterwards. Without further ado, here are a few options for each type of wedding you may find on your calendar in the upcoming months…
1. A pretty print dress, simple sandals, and a blush clutch
2. A ruffled mint maxi dress and some art deco earrings
1. A trendy off-the-shoulder top, a pencil skirt that will easily translate to the office later, and lace up pumps (this one would be stunning with a choker necklace)
2. A flirty drop waist dress, a white clutch, and some silver pumps
1. A pink jacquard skirt, black lace crop top (don’t forget a camisole underneath!!), and some black strappy heels
2. A super-chic LBD and some fun celestial earrings
Admittedly, this one is a little harder to do on a budget. After much searching, I think that affordable separates look the most chic, unless you’d rather opt to rent (a great way to do black tie! Realistically, how many times are you going to re-wear an expensive ballgown? And if you do re-wear them frequently, can I come with you to all the parties you’re attending?)
1. The black lace top from above, sleek navy trousers, and some fun earrings
2. A tulle pleated skirt, white blouse, and some glittery heels
There you have it! Happy wedding season!
Gorgeous gorgeous picks! That black lace dress is amazing 🙂
one of each please!
This is so helpful, thank you! I have several weddings coming up and “nothing to wear.”
super cute picks.
I like some of these, but wearing pants to a black tie wedding would look ridiculous and inappropriate in my experience.