And we are back with a new month of Amazon favorites! I have a lot of really good stuff to share with you this month, so buckle up!
July’s Amazon Favorites
First of all, I have talked about this little white kaftan from Amazon a few times now but wanted to shine a light on it as it has probably been my most work beach coverup. It’s just so pretty! It was sold out for a bit but now it’s back.
This is also a really great coverup. It’s really, really soft! I bought the pale blue. Runs true to size.
You know I love an organized kitchen. I did some stories about my egg drawer a while back and got some questions about it in my DMs. It is so easy to install (fine for renters, it snaps in without any fancy installation: I can easily take this to the new house), and a great way to stay organized. I really like mine. Also amazing on the organization front: this “crazy Susan” for your pantry or under the sink. I love that it has compartments and higher walls.
Also: a really fantastic vegetable slicer. I was influenced by one of my favorite cooking newsletters on this one.
- A Great Kaftan!This is probably my number one favorite kaftan right now and it’s such a steal.Shop
- Egg DrawerOne of my more random purchases but such a good one!Shop
- Pull on ShortsSo cute and easy. Recommend sizing up if between sizes.Shop
- Tunic Button DownSuch a good easy tunic. Would be great for the office.Shop
- Cutest Sweater!obsessedThis one I just love! The color + the stripes!!!Shop
- Matching Setlooks expensiveI love this set! It looks like linen. Comfy and very on trend.Shop
- MandolineThe fanciest vegetable slicer. Amazing for salads.Shop
- Cool Girl SunglassesOnly $25!They look like Loewe, for way less! I am shocked I can pull these off and love.Shop
- Best Travel CaseI love this thing!Makes finding my makeup on the go so easy!Shop
This set is everything. It’s so comfortable and a great price. The top runs a little oversized but you want it that way. I started with the army green and ordered two more colors. I will warn you that it does take a little while (2-3 weeks?) to come but it is worth the wait!
The epilator that Courtney Grow recommended is probably my favorite purchase from Prime Day.
Holy moly. It is so effective. The first time you use it you will want to scream a little bit but it gets easier. And leaves legs like silk. Way better than paying for waxing or dealing with shaving stubble. I’ll have a longer review up in a few weeks.
I also just love this carpet/upholstery cleaner. Great if you have pets who prefer to barf on your nice rugs.
A kind of random thing is these tins of smoked oysters. My boyfriend’s parents always have them as an appetizer when we go over, and I copied. They’re so yummy, and I like anything that you can keep on hand to have in a pinch when people come over.
If you’re on desktop, scroll over each item to see why I love it!
- Carpet + Upholstery CleanerThis is amazingI purchased this before Prime Day to try it out as I knew it was going on sale and holy wow, it’s amazing.Shop
- Smocked BlouseThis is so cute! A great basic.Shop
- Cute CoverupSo breezy and cozy. Runs true to size.Shop
- EpilatorBest prime day purchase yet! Leaves legs like SILK.Shop
- No Makeup EyeshadowI bought this on Prime Day and really like it. Doesn’t look like anything, just covers up any discoloration.Shop
- Best Travel BagHolds all my toiletries and keeps them nice and organized. And now it comes in two sizes!Shop
- Smoked OystersSo random but my boyfriend’s parents always have these on hand as an appetizer and they’re delicious, I love them!Shop
- Glass JarBoring but it was hard to find! Bought this to store my coffee beans in. It’s perfect!Shop
- Orange Blossom SyrupDelicious in cocktails (I’m working on recipes!) I love this. The Hibiscus is great too.Shop
- Beach BlanketTakes up so little space and is the best for the beach or the park!Shop
- Object of BeautyWhile in New York my best friend and I were talking about Steve Martin, how much we adore him, and this BOOK. Need to re-read it.Shop
- “Crazy” SusanYou know I love a lazy susan for organization. This one is extra special as it has walls and compartments.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Hi Grace – the link to your “Best Travel Case” (the black all clear one) is not the right link. Excited to check that one out!
Sorry about that – here’s the link! https://amzn.to/3oE6c2p
So many cute items!
Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk
I need more info on the smoked oysters! Ha! How do they serve them as an appetizer? with what? Are they in a bowl next to a cheese plate or something? I like tin fish and I like oysters but I am perplexed here… help! I want to copy as this sounds fancy and delicious!
Usually right out of the tin with toothpicks and crackers. Don’t overstress it!
so tempted and scared about buying the epilator. I actually have a high pain tolerance, but the old ones were so scary I thing us older woman may be freaked for life! LOL The reviews are amazing . I have a beautiful Caraa toiletries bag my sister gave me for Christmas, but I love the function (and the hanger ) on yours. I grew up with smoked oysters in the house because my mother loved them. I always have a can in the pantry for a quick snack or lunch. My mom would sometimes make smoked oyster stuffing for Thanksgiving. Really yummy. Another great round up!
You can do it! It’s AMAZING!