I’m not so great at face makeup. Growing up, I never really wore it and now I just use a little bronzer, most of the time. This winter I started using concealer more frequently (remember this?) but I still didn’t quite get it. That’s why I was so excited that Benefit hosted a little blogger event to promote their newest face kit, pictured above. The kits are available via flash sale on Benefit’s website TODAY, 7/18… and then hit Sephora exclusively on 7/31. The kit is a huge value but if you want to buy the products separately, check out Bo-ing Concealer, Hello Flawless Foundation + Powder, and POREfessional.
I love Benefit’s kits as they give you everything you need and really make it easy – but the tips I learned during “class” were too amazing not to share! Follow along for flawless skin.
- Prep skin using POREfessional. This stuff is kinda amazing – like a magic eraser for enlarged pores.
- Most people (including me,) apply concealer just in that little half moon under the eye. You should actually apply it in a triangle shape, extending down to the cheekbone /lower part of the nose. Blend well. I love that the kits give you two shades of Bo-ing so that you can get the perfect shade.
- Apply concealer to any other trouble zones and then use foundation sparingly. You don’t have to apply foundation everywhere.
- Set it with translucent powder.
- You can actually use lip gloss as a highlighter. Benefit’s glosses (I love Coralista) are not sticky, so they work well for this trick. Apply a tiny bit with your finger to your brow bone.
There you have it! At $30, I recommend snapping up one of the kits. Everything in one place, handy tips and tricks… it’s completely idiot-proof. Grab yours here.