Today, Megan Runser is back with another guest post! I asked her to help me come up with some New Year’s Essentials and she came up with the most amazing list. Seriously (need.those.sneakers.) I’m so impressed with all the cool stuff she found. I don’t do very many guest posts over here, but it’s been fun working together and getting a fresh perspective (i.e. more interesting finds that I wouldn’t have necessarily discovered on my own) Megan’s list has something for everyone… including loads of non-toxic beauty picks (you know I’m a fan.) One thing that wouldn’t work in the collage? A negotiation skills course… and it’s free!
No matter the resolution, she’s got you covered!
- Wanna get organized? Spring for this planner and this to-do list!
- Working on your fitness? These shiny tights are amazing (I’d wear them out of the gym, too) I’ve always had a thing for stars so I’m beyond obsessed with the sneakers that Megan found, and this water bottle is the prettiest.
- Trying to find a little peace of mind? Light this candle, and maybe try journaling. Also, these little “truth bombs” are kind of awesome and would make for a great gift!
- Looking to eat a little healthier? Munch on these yum protein bars or try out Hello Fresh.
- Sprucing up your space? Megan tracked down the coolest wallpaper (it’s available in a bunch of other patterns too) and this hanger (to organize her abundance of necklaces!)