Today, I wanted to share some great shopping finds… all under $100! Affordable round-ups have been a big request and are something I have been trying to do more of (like this roundup of dresses under $150!). Let me know what you’d like to see!
Great Style Under $100!
I am excited about this roundup. So many very fun things. From heels that look just like the Dolce Vita ones everyone loves (those heels are pretty much a constant best seller around here) to the greatest $16 raffia earrings, there is a lot to discuss.
This amazing smocked dress is from Old Navy and is currently on sale for just $38. So cute, + comes in tan too.
This Amazon stripe sweater just came in the mail and I love it so much. So easy and slouchy, perfect with skinny white jeans or cutoffs.
The $8 tank that every blogger seems to swear by. I bought a few and can attest: they are GREAT. I love mine for the gym or just hanging around in cut-offs.
Also! Some housekeeping. I have changed up the format of my shopping posts. Going forward we now have these really cool (if I do say so myself, we built them into the redesign and I love them) shopping blocks. If you are perusing on mobile, you will automatically see the description/why I like it, but if you are on desktop just hover over the item with your mouse to see that. Hopefully this is helpful and a feature that you will enjoy… I had gotten feedback in the past that it was annoying to scroll back and forth to see the item/click the number. Let me know what you think!
- Little White DressThe cut-outs are just so fun.Shop
- Rope BagFrom Tabitha Brown’s new collab with Target. Perfect for the beach, farmer’s market, or trotting around town.Shop
- Best TankOnly $8!The best little tank. Buy them in bulk for layering, the gym, etc etc!Shop
- Smocked DressOld Navy is killing it right now. La la love this one!Shop
- Braided SandalsJust $35Just like Dolce Vita, but only $35!Shop
- KimonoSuch a a great little topper. I’d pair it with white jeans or cut-offs.Shop
- Orange DressJust the happiest, most fun color!Shop
- Classic StripesEasy, slouchy, perfectly laid back!Shop
- Amazon DressThe floral pattern, the cut-outs… she’s perfect!Shop
- Linen PantsCoastal Grandmother Perfection.The perfect easy pants for channeling this season’s top trend… coastal grandmother chic! You’ll feel like Diane Keaton in Something’s Gotta Give in these…Shop
- Cutest SlidesOnly $25!Such a fun alternative to flip flops, + they come in so many great colors!Shop
- $16 Earrings!Great for vacation, or just a fun night out. They make a statement but are still neutral, making them perfect with bright dresses.Shop
- Target Dress!Only $30!The best easy breezy dress, for only $30. The smocking in back ensures a perfect fit.Shop
- Pearl EarringsSo pretty + giving strong Celine vibes from a few years back.Shop
- Asymmetrical DressInclusively sized!So cute, and it also comes in gingham.Shop
- KaftanThe most chic. Only in plus sizes right now.Shop
- Pretty Dress!So good and only $93I love this little Topshop dress. It would work for pretty much anything. Lunch (flat gold sandals) a party or wedding (wedges or nude pumps), it’s just great!Shop
- Pearl NecklaceAll at once timeless + trendy; perfect for layering.Shop
- CamisoleI love a matching set and this one is so easy and fun.Shop
- ShortsCutest matching set! Love it with the camisole… or try styling it with a linen button down, knotted at the waist.Shop
- Cute HeadbandLooks designer, Only $20.This headband is so good. The beading, the color, all of it. And all for just $20!Shop
If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
I love the new shopping blocks!
I am SO GLAD, thank you!
When it comes to clothing, I go for quality in the colder months and quantity in the hot months. When you factor in sweat, sunscreen and bug spray, I can really only get a few wears in of my summer clothes before they are practically ruined. And I can’t tell you how many times I’ve lost a fancy pair of sunglasses in the lake or ocean. Love this roundup!
That is such a smart way to look at it. I’m with you!
The shopping blocks are awesome – very helpful!! The entire redesign is beautiful!
SO glad to hear that!
Always love these round ups. As a woman in tech, I love you also showcasing your feature changes 🙂 thanks for keeping it real!
Thank you!!!! I appreciate it. So much love (and thought!) went into the new design, it makes me happy to see comments like this one!
New shopping blocks are SO helpful! Thanks for this thoughtful redesign/addition.
Thank you, I am so glad!!!
The shopping blocks are incredible! I can imagine it takes more time for you, but it’s super helpful. I love how much you put into your blog, it’s my favorite to read and shop! Also, thanks for always including a variety of price points :).
Thank you! They definitely make for some extra work but I think it is worth it!!!
Just to echo the other comments, I LOVE the shopping blocks! Definitely easier than scrolling back and forth and it’s so fun to have each item “featured”!
That makes me so so happy!