Today I have teamed up with Yoplait to share my six favorite trends for Fall and Early Winter.
1. Something Emerald. I honestly believe that everyone looks good in this color. Redheads look unfairly good in it, but the rest of us can pull it off rather wonderfully too. Try pairing this pencil skirt with a chambray shirt and a neutral sweater, or go for these earrings for a smaller pop of color.
2. Weathered Denim. Yes, as the temps cool down, destroyed denim is not quite as practical… but there is something so fantastic about a pair of worn in skinny jeans, great ankle boots, and a chunky sweater. This pair is a favorite of mine. Go for a skinny cut vs. boyfriend.
3. A great coat. So, this isn’t really a trend, but every other Fall, I try to invest in a great coat. This year, I splurged on this Emerson Fry coat (I’ll be styling it here, later on today…) I also love this, this, and this.
5. The sweatshirt. Don’t you just love how the world’s comfiest article is now a trend? I love this and this. It doesn’t need to be fancy schmancy. You could rock a basic one, a graphic one (as a social media girl I love this) or DIY one like Jenni did. For styling inspiration, I love how Alicia wore hers.
6. Going monochromatic. I love this look, so much. I’m not bold enough to try it with cobalt blue but I love the idea of an all navy or all gray look. Why not layer on this blouse with these jeans and these shoes and all it a day? The end result is slimming, elegant, and so on trend.
There you have it. What are your favorite trends right now? I’d love to hear them… comment below!
Yoplait® Original is proof that classic is always a good choice. We have more than 20 flavors that burst with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn’t just good, it is SO good, especially now that it’s made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. What can be more than SO good? The fact that Yoplait® Light is made in more than 20 flavors that contain 90 calories and 2 Weight Watchers® PointsPlus® value each. But the best part is the inspiration these fun flavors can be when it comes to fashion – how about a Key Lime Pie clutch or a little black forest cake dress. We believe the best fashion statements come from flavor inspiration. What flavor inspires you? Try a new one today and use it to plan your outfit tomorrow.
Compensation was provided by General Mills via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills