I toyed with doing a bookworm and homebody gift guide and decided to combine them into one: the indoor kid. So here we are. Some of these gifts are bookish, some are meant for staying home… the two things tend to go hand and hand! (Mostly) little luxuries… celebrating the art of staying in. Because really: is there anything better than just staying home and being indoors? Not to this indoor kid!
PS. Find all my Gift Guides here.
Gift Guide: The Indoor Kid
- Facial SteamerOne of my favorite purchases during the pandemic. It feels incredible on your skin and opens up the pores.Shop
- Quartz Eye MaskI love this thing. It feels really heavy and nice on the skin.Shop
- What Color is Goodness?This beautiful book would make a wonderful gift. A vision of kindness, acceptance, and understanding in unsettled times within a gorgeous poem.Shop
- CBD Bath SaltsMy favorite bath salts. The lavender fragrance is just incredible.Shop
- Plant MisterPerfect for keeping plants hydrated!Shop
- Candle Care SetAre you trimming your wicks? If not… you should be! This is a great gift.Shop
- Library Card CoastersHow cool are these!? Would make the perfect gift for a bookish pal.Shop
- PillowAmazingThis is just fantastic, ha!Shop
- Book Club CandleA cute candle for your bookish pal.Shop
- Hatch LampMy favoriteThis is the best ever. It is part reading light, part alarm clock… plus it has wind downs and bedtime meditations. I love mine so much.Shop
- Fairy Tales PrintIsn’t this charming!?Shop
- T-ShirtLove this tee!Shop
- RobeMy friend Allie gave me this for a housewarming gift and it is the prettiest + so so soft!Shop
- Bookish VasesWhat a cool idea! A little bouquet in one of these vases = an amazing gift.Shop
- SocksI have these and love them so much.Shop
- Waffle BlanketThis is my favorite layer of bedding. Just adds a nice amount of weight and feels so good on your skin.Shop
- ChappywrapYou know Chappys are my favorite!!! If your recipient has a pet, bonus points: animals are obsessed with it.Shop
- Bookish MugVery cute!Shop
- Glass Candle TopperThis thing is so cool. Put it over any candle (most candles fit underneath it) and it makes the candle just glow!Shop
- Cashmere SocksSo soft and luxurious. A favorite little luxury.Shop
- Bookish TeePerfection!Shop
- Book WeightLove this, especially for cookbooks or when you take your book to the nail salon.Shop
- Personal Library SetThis is the coolest!Shop
- Joshua Tree CoffeeMy favMy absolute favorite coffee.Shop
- CandleSmells just like it says… like a fireplace!Shop
- Bagel Making KitOh my gosh this would be so much fun – making homemade bagels and cream cheese from scratch!Shop
- Bath TrayI love my bath tray so much! Holds water, wine, a book… what else do you need!?Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Oh. My. Goodness. I believe you found every gift my 13-year-old daughter could ever want. As she would say “fireplace candles are my aesthetic.” Thank you for making the holidays easier for me!
ha i love it!!!
This list is so fun and unique! Thank you! I think I need to buy the pillow for my cousin, she will love it. 🙂
I had to comment because this is the best gift guide I have seen and has so many unique items I have not seen elsewhere!
I may have ordered about 6 things for myself instead of gifts for others… oops
Oh thank you so much, I’m thrilled that you love it!