Gift Guide: Favorite Auntie Status
This one is for the little ones! I like to think that being an experienced auntie to two nephews (ages 6 and 4) and a niece (age 4), I have gotten some good experience in this department. I always try to push the limit as best I can (without totally annoying my siblings)… the Ponycycle was an example of that. Still, it never fails to amaze me how much kids just love the simple stuff. I think my niece’s favorite thing I’ve ever given her is a whole roll of stickers. She was delighted (and promptly unrolled the whole thing).
PS – one of my favorite small businesses for the kiddos is Green Kids Crafts. Their kits are so much fun. I get my nephews their quarterly box and the boys LOVE it!
Also check out my other Gift Guides.
Gift Guide: Favorite Auntie Status
- Roll of StickersI think this is still Zoe’s favorite thing I’ve ever gotten her. She lost her mind a little bit!Shop
- Art Lab KitGreen Kids Crafts has such great kits. I love the quarterly subscription but the individual kits and boxes are fun too!Shop
- Sidewalk ChalkChalk is a big hit with all the kids in my life and these are just so pretty!Shop
- Kid’s Breton SweaterThis is so perfect and classic. I have the adult version and can attest, the fabric is really soft and the quality is fantastic.Shop
- BlocksThese are such fun, unique blocks! I have a set for my niece at my house.Shop
- HoodieThis is just really, really cute!Shop
- Unicorn PonycycleHoly Grail FavThis is obnoxious but amazing. The perfect big gift for a holiday. My niece is obsessed with hers.Shop
- Cat DominoesA fun game involving… cats! (Start ’em young, friends!)Shop
- Cat PajamasJust really sweet and cozy.Shop
- SquiggsI bought these on a recommendation from a friend a couple years ago and my niece went wild. Great for the bath too!Shop
- PurseThis is just so fun. My niece is a total tomboy but so this is a no for her but for a more girly girl, it’s adorable!Shop
- BikiniThis is the cutest swimsuit ever! Be the fun auntie who spoils her niece with special swimwear.Shop
- Magnetic StationI got this for my niece and it is perfect to take to restaurants or in the car!Shop
- Treasure Soap!These are the coolest soap… there is a treasure inside (encouraging frequent hand washing!).Shop
- Drawing RollThis is really fun… we spread it out on the floor or at the dining room table and let her make a mural.Shop
- Gel CrayonsThe glide on these crayons (and the colors!)… they are amazing.Shop
- Princess DressJust fun and cute!Shop
- Tea SetThis is the prettiest little tea set I’ve ever seen… I love!Shop
- TopPrimary makes the best little kids clothes. So soft and in bright, vibrant colors. I love that they are genderless.Shop
- LeggingsMake it a matching set!Shop
- Chemistry SetThis is fun for an older kid. The experiments are *just* gross enough to satisfy the child but not enrage the parent.Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Being an auntie is the best and I often buy things I wouldn’t buy my own child haahahaha major plug for the Nat Geo kits, they are amazing and we always save them for a rainy or stay at home days!! On my list for the nephews are nocnoc shoes, splash swim goggles, museum day passes, a dinosaur belt bag (yep for real!), and bath bombs!! 🙂
Love these ideas – thank you for sharing!
Came here to sing the praises of the Nat Geo kits too. My son loves them. I try to always have a few on hand for last minute activities or gifts. He’s currently enjoying the Rocks, Minerals, and Fossils Advent Calendar!!