Happy Fourth of July! I’m putting off this weekend’s reading list until tomorrow (but be sure to come back… it’s a good one!) in favor of sharing a few fourth of July sales that are too good to miss! I stayed in the city for the weekend and have a low key day planned.. and then going over to my sister’s apartment in Park Slope a bit later to celebrate and hopefully see some fireworks!
* Nordstrom’s Sale (no code necessary) is always a good one. I love this Rebecca Taylor dress so much (and now it’s 40% off!) and these shorts are just so great (how fun are the lemons!?) And also, this scarf. I’ve had my eye on it forever… I love the color combination (and the pom poms, naturally.)
* Shopbop (no code necessary) just added a ton of new arrivals to their sale. So dangerous! There are so many pretty things but it’s all about the bags for me. I love this pretty bucket bag, and this peachy Pashli!
* LOFT is offering 60% off of festive favorites, and an additional 60% off of sale styles! I’ve had my eye on this tropical print dress for a while now and I love these easy stripes. Also, my new (they just got here) gingham shorts are 60% off.. aren’t they cute?
* J.Crew is offering 40-60% off sale styles with code LONGWEEKEND. I live for J.Crew’s basics, especially their stripes… like this, this, and this classic painter boatneck. And this blue + white dress is so sweet.
* BaubleBar is offering 30% off sitewide with code RSJULY. I love all the new arrivals… so many tassels! These were sold out for so, so long and are finally back in stock + I am obsessed with this necklace and these ear jackets.