From time to time, I like to take a moment to highlight a few of the things I’m loving / obsessing over at the moment. These are all (unless otherwise noted,) products I have bought myself. All of them, I have tried, love, and wanted to share with you… they are just too good to keep to myself.
From top left…
1. Fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream If I could only use one beauty brand for the rest of my life, it would be Fresh. I had asked for this for Christmas and was so happy to find it under the tree. When I use it, I feel like I’m doing something special for myself and really indulging in a special treat. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated, and smells positively delicious.
2. BaubleBar “Grace” Earrings I spotted these during a buy meeting with one of our suppliers at BaubleBar. I instantly fell in love and begged the girls to add them to the site. My wish was finally granted… and they named them after me! I wear them constantly and like to pretend that they’re Bvlgari.
3. StyleMint Broadway Tee I was gifted this, and am a little bit obsessed. It is so cute, and now available in dress form, too. I just bought purchase the dress version myself.. so excited for it to arrive!
4. Benefit They’re Real! I have so many mascaras, most of which have been sent to me for review or I’ve gotten in gift bags. This one, I continually purchase on my own. It’s that good.
5. Mary Green’s Silk Boy Shorts. I love Mary Green – I have a tiny obsession with her chemises and boy shorts. These are just so comfortable… and cute! I have three pairs and need more.
6. Nuxe Dry Oil This is an amazing product. I have dry skin so I use it rather liberally, all over my face. It’s hydrating but not at all greasy, and smells so good! It can also be used in your hair, on your body… everywhere!
7. Madewell Flowerlace Top I haven’t been buying very many clothes lately, but couldn’t resist this top. It’s just so cute. It’s sort of like a dressy baseball tee… and the lace on the sleeves is simply exquisite.
8. Vicky Tiel’s Memoire, It’s All About the Dress. I got this for Christmas and can not put it down. She’s designed for forty years, lived in Paris for most of it, and was besties with Elizabeth Taylor. The stories, the wild parties, (and old Hollywood gossip…) it’s SO good!
9. ASOS Bow Flats I received these for Christmas and can’t stop wearing them. They are even better than I had imagined… so very chic! I feel very “Audrey” when I look down at my feet.