I’m so excited… My mom and sisters will be in town this weekend… and the forecast is projecting low 50’s and SUN!
I want to spend as much time as possible, outside, walking around. Our To-Do list isn’t very long, but there are a few must-do things on the list.
1. Whitney Biennial Exhibit
2. Introduce them to Cupcakes at Baked by Melissa
3. Get Hot Chocolate at the Plaza, Walk around Central Park.
4. Dinner at my sister’s apartment. (I guess you could say that she’s the more “domestic” one out of the two of us.)
5. Dinner (and lots of wine) at a fun BYOB place… (any suggestions?)
6. Wine, Cheese, and the Oscars at my apartment.