Many of you know of my obsession with Hampden Clothing. If you need a refresher on that, read this post where I interview the store’s founder (and my dear friend), Stacy. The truth is that most of my best pieces came from Hampden. Stacy always knows exactly what will look good on me. I’ll walk into the store and she’ll pull a zillion things for me to try on. They’ll always range in sizes (anywhere from a 2 to a 10!) and prices, but she always nails it. What you may not know is about Hampden’s sales. I joke that their sale is worth the plane ticket to Charleston alone as they are so good, especially when they are doing 20% off (which is the case right now… use code EXTRA20). I have gotten pieces from so many of my fav designers (think Suno, Rebecca Taylor, Sea, and Zimmermann for under $200 when all is said and done… it’s pretty epic).
Hampden asked me to guest edit for them (the email went out last night if you are a subscriber)… I am currently featured on their website and chose my twelve favorite items from the sale – all at amazing prices + discounted even further with code EXTRA20. I’ve listed out my picks below but I want to call attention to the items I’m wearing… this Zimmermann Dress is amazing as are these Marni sandals (which are an unbelievable deal with the extra discount and they also come in silver!!)
While I was home on Cape Cod, my friend Paul (we went to middle school together!) and I snapped these photos out at Bray Farm. It’s a beautiful place and open to the public. If you are ever on Cape Cod and in need of photography, I can’t recommend both Paul and Bray farm enough… these photos turned out so dreamy… it was one of my favorite shoots I’ve ever done! One of my favorite parts of travel is working with different photographers – it pushes me out of my comfort zone (I will always be a little awkward but every time I shoot with someone new I get a bit more confident and learn something new) and it’s fun checking out new locations!!
Outfit Details: Zimmermann Dress c/o Hampden Clothing // Marni Sandals c/o Hampden Clothing // Lindroth Design Mini Birkin Basket c/o // Cuyana Hat // Celine Sunglasses // Julie Vos Chain Link Bracelet // Julie Vos Cuff
And now for my picks!
- This amazing kimono which would look incredible layered over everything from white jeans to little summer dresses.
- These Marni sandals which I have and love – they are the best shoe for summer – comfy (and flat) but the embellishment makes them dressy. They come in silver, too!
- This sassy Zimmermann dress – perfect for date night!
- This amazing metallic skirt. I need it!! It would be just as cute with a white tank and denim jacket or something more dressy like a sequin tank.
- This Isabel Marant dress. Her pieces are so flattering and the price on this is amazing.
- This Isabel Marant tee – I love the cut out detail in back!
- This Zimmermann midi dress – so flattering and such a beautiful print!
- This structured white top. You can never have too many white tops and I love the double bell sleeve on this one.
- The perfect summer mini skirt in a vibrant red orange.
- These Marni heels – they are like jewelry for your feet!
- This Zimmermann dress. I can never get enough Zimmermann and the cut on this one is so cute!
- This stripe blouse. You can never have enough stripes and I love the wavy stripes on this one.
photography by Paul Blackmore.