How on earth is it already mid-September? We can file that away under things I do not know. Fashion week has come and gone, so much has changed in my life, and here we are… mid September. My list of obsessions is a long one, so many good things to tell you about this month!
- Messy ponytails. When I was backstage at Christian Siriano during fashion week, I really loved this look and vowed I’d try it on myself.
- Chanel Azure. As I told you here, I’m all about the Mermaid trend for Fall. As much as I really wanted to add something iridescent to my wardrobe this Fall (hello lover) this is one trend I am definitely opting to not invest in. Adding a touch of iridescent blue/green to my fingers and toes is the perfect less expensive/less crazy take on the trend.
- Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser. The temps dropped considerably here this week, and my skin immediately started to feel tight and dry. This cleanser is a godsend as it is incredibly gentle and hydrating. I also love the scent.
- Lush’s Rock Your Body Kit. For $26, you get a slew of pampering essentials. I love Lush and their heavenly scented beauty products… this makes the perfect gift for yourself or a pal who needs a pick-me-up.
- DollyMoo is a new to me all natural + handmade beauty line that I am obsessed with. It was started by two adorable sisters who seem really cool – they blend everything themselves! They sent me over a little care package and I am in love with the lavender body oil (a bedtime must-have), scrub, and Egyptian Musk Oil (I wear it as a perfume.)
- BaubleBar Storage. I mean, these ring holders are just too cute. (I have three of them, on my way to me… yes – I built a zoo!)
- The Asylum, by Simon Doonan. He likens the fashion industry to an insane asylum. I’m only about 30 pages in but can’t put it down.
- This Lulu Frost Necklace. I wear it with everything. It instantly makes any boring outfit magical.
- No words for how good the Moroccan Oil Candle is. The smell is insane. I can’t stop burning mine.
- These flats from Dee Keller are my everything. I feel like a pretty little ballerina every time I wear mine.
- Lovers & Friends’ Fall Collection. All of it, but especially this outfit. (These floral pants are pretty great too!)
- This pullover from Otte is the coziest thing and goes with everything I own. I probably wear it too much.
- Jennifer Zeuner Hamsa Ring — this is so cool!
- This lavender bath from L’Occitane was my post-NYFW savior. It smells incredible and is the ultimate way to relax.
- Just to clarify, I am obviously not about to buy another Pashli Mini, but if I were, it would be this one. I just love the shark effect on this one, it makes it so interesting and edgy.
- Catbird Studs. I know this sounds a little crazy but I am going to get two more ear piercings this month. And when I do, I want more of these.
- This Holst & Lee Necklace is on my wish list. I have gotten to know the designers over the past few months and they are basically just the coolest. Natalie showed up wearing this to a fashion week party. I could not stop ogling it.
What are you obsessed with right now?