How on earth is it already mid-September? We can file that away under things I do not know. Fashion week has come and gone, so much has changed in my life, and here we are… mid September. My list of obsessions is a long one, so many good things to tell you about this month!
- Messy ponytails. When I was backstage at Christian Siriano during fashion week, I really loved this look and vowed I’d try it on myself.
- Chanel Azure. As I told you here, I’m all about the Mermaid trend for Fall. As much as I really wanted to add something iridescent to my wardrobe this Fall (hello lover) this is one trend I am definitely opting to not invest in. Adding a touch of iridescent blue/green to my fingers and toes is the perfect less expensive/less crazy take on the trend.
- Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser. The temps dropped considerably here this week, and my skin immediately started to feel tight and dry. This cleanser is a godsend as it is incredibly gentle and hydrating. I also love the scent.
- Lush’s Rock Your Body Kit. For $26, you get a slew of pampering essentials. I love Lush and their heavenly scented beauty products… this makes the perfect gift for yourself or a pal who needs a pick-me-up.
- DollyMoo is a new to me all natural + handmade beauty line that I am obsessed with. It was started by two adorable sisters who seem really cool – they blend everything themselves! They sent me over a little care package and I am in love with the lavender body oil (a bedtime must-have), scrub, and Egyptian Musk Oil (I wear it as a perfume.)
- BaubleBar Storage. I mean, these ring holders are just too cute. (I have three of them, on my way to me… yes – I built a zoo!)
- The Asylum, by Simon Doonan. He likens the fashion industry to an insane asylum. I’m only about 30 pages in but can’t put it down.
- This Lulu Frost Necklace. I wear it with everything. It instantly makes any boring outfit magical.
- No words for how good the Moroccan Oil Candle is. The smell is insane. I can’t stop burning mine.
- These flats from Dee Keller are my everything. I feel like a pretty little ballerina every time I wear mine.
- Lovers & Friends’ Fall Collection. All of it, but especially this outfit. (These floral pants are pretty great too!)
- This pullover from Otte is the coziest thing and goes with everything I own. I probably wear it too much.
- Jennifer Zeuner Hamsa Ring — this is so cool!
- This lavender bath from L’Occitane was my post-NYFW savior. It smells incredible and is the ultimate way to relax.
- Just to clarify, I am obviously not about to buy another Pashli Mini, but if I were, it would be this one. I just love the shark effect on this one, it makes it so interesting and edgy.
- Catbird Studs. I know this sounds a little crazy but I am going to get two more ear piercings this month. And when I do, I want more of these.
- This Holst & Lee Necklace is on my wish list. I have gotten to know the designers over the past few months and they are basically just the coolest. Natalie showed up wearing this to a fashion week party. I could not stop ogling it.
What are you obsessed with right now?
Beautiful picks. I love L’Occitane en Provence products, and I love everything that smells of lavender…. Immortelle products are also great.
Those ballerina slippers are gorgeous!
Oh, those flats are just wonderful! Glad to hear they are comfortable as I’m almost certain that I will be picking up a pair…
great list this week! i don’t wear rings, but i still want all of the little baublebar animals 😉
love messy ponytails and those ballerinas flats are gorgeous!
Loving your entire list, but I’m especially crushing on those flats!
I love these all, especially those track pants! So good! Hope all is well with you Grace 🙂
Those shoes are really pretty!
Asylum is so on my list! I think you’ve got me to purchase it after I’m done with my current book!
OMG moroccanoil candle – want!! And those ballet flats are the cutest!
I want to make that baublebar zoo on my vanity too!!
I have that cat ring storage- it’s so adorable!
Did NOT know moroccanoil made candles! Can’t wait to try. Love the necklace too!!
It smells so so good. So smart on their part!!
dying for that hamsa ring!!!