And yup… another month has come and gone. This month’s crush list is a little bit beauty-heavy as I had the opportunity to test so many fab products… but here they are… my favorite things from this month!
Oh – and something kind of fun (and unrelated to this list…) I shot some ads for Glamour + Almay this past August, and they are running right now on Glamour.com.
- Bold Brows. Mine are naturally on the lighter side, so I use Benefit Gimme Brow (in the lighter shade) to fill them in a bit. It’s a colored gel formula with fibers in it, so it actually helps your brows to look thicker + more defined.
- AHAVA Dry Oil Body Mist. So, I’m obsessed with all things AHAVA, but guys – this body oil. It is everything. So hydrating and silky (but not greasy..) the ultimate luxury.
- And for hair, Alterna’s Bamboo Smooth Dry Oil is equally luxe (and the best frizz fighter I’ve tried in a while.)
- Tory Burch’s new fragrance is sparkly and happy… exactly how I want to smell.
- This mask is the ultimate in luxury. It has sapphires in it. It also softens skin, minimizes pores, and lifts & firms. But I still can’t get over the fact that it has sapphires in it.
- This sponge, from Boscia is really cool. If you’ve ever eaten mochi, it reminds me a little bit of that. It’s soft and almost gummy but does the most amazing job taking my makeup off and gently exfoliating.
- You Knew Me When by Emily Liebert is that perfect guilty pleasure chick-lit book that you can read in two nights. I devoured it, staying up til 1am one night to finish it — loved every minute.
- Technically, this necklace is from Lulu Frost’s new men’s line, George Frost… but I still think I need it, for me. It’s perfect for throwing on with jeans and a t-shirt, when you aren’t looking to wear something super bold/crazy.
- This leopard pullover from Otte is surprisingly versatile. So far I’ve paired it with black jeans, a leather mini, and boyfriend jeans (tucked in with heels.) It’s got this great furry texture too which is a fun touch.
- This BaubleBar bracelet is such a stunner. I love the eye shape – looks like something much more expensive than it really is (it’s $34.)
- And along the eye theme… how cute are these Marc Jacobs Eye Studs?
- Let’s chat about this Tibi dress. I love everything about it. The cut, the color, the lurex fabric, the contrasting materials… I think this might my holiday splurge. So good.
- Ana Karolina’s fall collection. Loving this (super glam) friendship bracelet.
- Clover Canyon S/S 14 just hit Moda Operandi. I think this dress is going to be mine… so different + chic!
- Flower Beauty makes the greatest tinted lip balms. Great colors, super hydrating, and gorgeous packaging. (The rose gold makes it feel extra special.) My favorite shade right now is Princess & the Peony… a great coral.
- This snakeskin iphone case. So classic + chic. I’m holding out til my upgrade in November — finally getting the 5!
- These mirror silver loafers. So chic and cool in a not-trying-too-hard sort of way.
- There are so many great DIY kits out there, but I think these kits from A Pair and a Spare + Wander & Hunt are the best. They are simple + easy… plus things you’d actually want to make. They make great gifts, too.
Shop the Post:
What are you obsessed with right now?
PS – Last month’s Crush List, right this way…
Those silver loafers are so good!
Oooo, that dress is perfection! Maybe a little chilly for Michigan right now, but still gorgeous!
I just got this Tory Burch perfume and I’m obsessed! Also loving that leopard pullover! Perfect for fall! 🙂
saw that tibi dress in store the other day and it was so of life. you need!
Those J.Crew loafers are certainly high on my list!!!
Loving the pullover, iphone case and those shiny loafers!
New post on my bloggy: http://www.androbelinsider.blogspot.com
Aaah You knew me when is downloading onto my kindly right now!! I definitely can’t wait to start reading it tonight!! 🙂
Wonderful and Marvelous
I’ve holding off on getting the Emily Liebert novel. The plot sounds like a friendship in my life. Only without the inherited estate. Definitely getting it this weekend.