I used to be so good about sharing my favorite things here on a monthly basis, but somehow that’s gotten away from me. I’m back today with a mid-month round-up of my favorite things from the month… what are you loving right now?
- If there’s one “it” summer hairstyle this year, it’s the Beachy Bob. I love it, so much… (almost enough to cut mine just a little bit shorter.)
- ARROJO’s Thickening Spray – adds tousle + texture to my blow-out, keeps hair from breaking.
- Benefit Sun Beam… the perfect bronzy highlighter.
- Clarins’ Crystal Lip Balms look crazy but add a tiny bit of color + loads of hydration. The jelly part on the outside is clear, and the center core gives a subtle wash of color.
- Buttery soft ballet flats straight from Italy. I can’t wait to pick up a pair from E. Porselli for J.Crew.
- Fresh Lemon Sugar Body Wash is the most refreshing shower treat.. it has been my favorite summer scent for quite a while now.
- The Heat. You guys… I died. Haven’t laughed so hard in a while.
- I was really impressed with Bare Minerals’ new Lash Domination Mascara. The key is leveraging the spiral wand and lots of coats to really build your lashes.
- My sister’s tiny paintings are the perfect addition to any gallery wall. It’s just too bad they keep selling out!
- This past Fall I bought the large one when what I really wanted was the Mini Pashli. Sure, the big one is more practical, but the little one is just so cute!
- A pretty pink dress with subtle cut-outs. The price isn’t bad, either.
- I am living in tiny little studs like these pyrite ones from Lauren Wolf.
- Goody Spin Pins are key to pinning up summer hair in a messy, not-trying-too-hard sort of way.
- This Paige Novick x BaubleBar bracelet does not leave my wrist.
- Society Social Wine Totes are the perfect hostess gift, hands down.
- Swellmayde Jewelry (an offshoot of the amazing DIY blog) is the best, easy summer jewelry I’ve seen in a while. I ordered the crystal drop and the skull duo necklace. I was really impressed by the quality, and love that each necklace has a nice long extender so that you can wear it multiple ways.
- Kinfolk Magazine is more like a book than a magazine. My sister got me hooked… inspiration galore.
I’ve been DYING to see The Heat! I crack up at the commercials alone, so I can only imagine how hilarious the movie is.
ok, fully obsessed with today’s list. my mom’s the only person whose seen heat so far so good to hear a second endorsement! want to try that body wash in a major way and I came thisclose to buying that baublebar bracelt last week at the shop. it’s SO pretty (think I just couldn’t decide on the metal… want them all!).
My mom keeps begging me to go see The Heat!
those clarins balms look so cool! Also, dying for a mini pashli in the color rust!
With a hair apt. booked for thurs night I am thankful for this inspiration!
I love lists like this – great to have some recommendations!
Your sis’s little paintings are just too cute. I may need more than just one!
Love this new series 🙂
I love love love that haircut and the pretty ballet flats. These are wonderful picks Grace!
Chelsea & The City
great picks, I really like the haircut! looks amazing xx
Martyna | NEON MIZZLE
I want to see the heat, and that mini pashli is so cute.
LOVE this list for multiple reasons: I am currently rocking the beach bob and love it! I love those spinning bobby bins for my thick hair. Lastly, so jealous that you have the pashli… dying to invest but not ready to make the move yet! xo
That SwellMayde jewelry is perfecttttt for summer — and such great price points! My roommate also just recently started using the Fresh body wash and I’ve definitely snuck a smell or two of the lovely aromatic wash 🙂
I really want to see The Heat. I heard it was hilarious 🙂 And the Fresh body wash sounds AMAZING
i have been wanting a haircut like that but my hair NEVER behaves when it’s that short.