- Silver Eyeliner. My pal Sara showed up at a work event looking beautifully fresh faced with a swipe of silver liner on each eye. I immediately asked her about it and she pointed me in the direction of NARS Via Crispi. This is the prettiest eye makeup look I’ve seen in a while.
- This apricot face mask from ilike is my latest all natural beauty must-have. It feels (and smells) like you are putting a delicious dessert all over your face. It nourishes and hydrates, leaving skin gorgeous and glowing.
- Soapwalla’s all-natural deodorant is the only natural deodorant that I’ve tried that really works and I don’t have to reapply mid-day. It actually works better than my regular deodorant (Dove), which says a lot. My sister gave me one for Christmas and I’ve had such a tough time with natural deodorants that I didn’t get around to using this til last month. I am newly hooked and ordered three more this week to stock up.
- I’m really digging all of Maybelline’s new colored Great Lash Mascaras. It’s a fun take on a classic.
- Truffle makes the most darling clear pouches… I can’t get enough. If you are an avid traveler like me, they are great for storing all of your essentials and keeping them easy to see. They make great gifts, too.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty! Is anyone not psyched about this? The eye palettes are gorgeous, and I love that the liquid liner is called a “Magic Marc’er.”
- Orange is the New Black – can. not. stop watching it. Netflix is killing it… first House of Cards, and now this… dying.
- Minor Obsessions. I love all of their jewelry but lately am loving their string charm bracelets.
- Elizabeth Dehn (of Beauty Bets) and One Love Organics have done it again. The cleansing oil is the most gentle, hydrating cleanser I’ve ever tried that still actually works. It smells amazing… like vacation in a bottle. And don’t get me started on the moisture mist. I’m already nearly halfway done with my bottle because I can’t resist spraying it every time I go into my bathroom.
- I am obsessed with these sheet masks! Not just for their cute packaging, but because they actually really work.
- I want to wear Vince’s Mixed Media Cardigan with leather legs and all of my dresses this Fall.
- Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Pencils are the best nude lipsticks I’ve tried in a while. I’ve always had a tough time finding a good nude lip.. I love these.
- Klorane’s Mousse eliminates frizz without weighing it down and is great for blonde hair.
- This Gorjana Wrap Bracelet is so chic in one of my fave hues for Fall.
- Rodin & Fields’ Redefine Macro Exfoliator looks so cool + high tech. My friend has it and won’t stop telling me how good it is!
- J.Crew released their classic schoolboy blazer in a longer, leaner cut. I’ve had my navy one for years now and am dying to replace it with the newer model. The red one is ranking high on my fall shopping list. Love the ticket pocket.
- L’Agent by Agent Provacateur is Agent Provacateur’s less expensive lingerie line and the pieces are simply stunning. I really love this sweet but sexy pink set.
What are you obsessed with right now?
PS – Peep July’s Crush List here!