1. Sunday Riley Liquid Diet: It claims to eliminate water weight where ever you apply it. I’m usually very skeptical of these sort of products… but this one certainly feels like it’s working! If you’re feeling bloated or didn’t get the chance to hit the gym, drinking lots of water is probably the most important thing you can do… but this helps too!
2. Fresh Umbrian Clay Treatment: There’s nothing like a good clay mask and I love this one. It cleanses deeply and detoxifies… without irritating my sensitive skin. It feels amazing on your skin.
3. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze: This one is definitely for the night before, and optional. But if you want a faux glow, this is definitely one of the best sunless tanners I’ve tried… and its a drugstore cheapie!
4. Blow Out Spray: I recently became obsessed with this. Ideally, I get a blow out (or straighten my hair by myself) the day before. (My hair is really thick and looks best on the second day.) I use this the day after with a large barrell curling iron to add a little volume.
5. Michael Kors Leg Shine: For super model legs! Apply to your shins for a “lengthening” effect.
6. Chanel Rouge Hydrabase Lipstick in “Marilyn”: Best lipstick ever. A girlfriend introduced this to me and I’m obsessed. It’s been discontinued but it’s the perfect shade of red with just a little pink. You can still find it via cosmetic sites that carry discontinued products. I recommend stocking up!