Hello, hello, and happy long weekend! Just wanted to pop in to share a few of my favorite Memorial Day sales from around the web… though the last thing you probably want to do right now is be near your computer, there are some amazing sales going on right now – enjoy!
- Nordstrom is having their big half yearly sale! Ends June 1st. I bought this striped dress earlier this Spring and wear it constantly… highly recommend picking it up. Otherwise, I really love this open weave sweater, this classic cuff, and this (cheap!) lace shell. And if you pick up these and these (both on sale from Tory Burch), you’ll be done with your summer shoe shopping.
- GAP is offering 40% off. Use code EVENT. (ends 5/26.) I’ve been really impressed with GAP lately — I picked up these amazing (super distressed) boyfriend jeans and this faded v-neck. I want to get the tee in every color because its so easy and soft! Also wanted: this super simple ballet tee, cozy and easy sweats, and a great striped tank.
- Serena and Lily is one of my faves for home goods,and everything is 20% off with code SUMMER20. I love my pandora baskets + pom pom throw. I have my eye on these round baskets and these striped towels.
- J.Crew is offering 30% off site wide with code WEEKEND from 5/25 thru 5/27. J.Crew is obviously one of my faves to shop so I’ll be taking full advantage. I want this striped t-shirt in every single color (seriously), this striped tunic, this lace trim tank, and these cute pajamas. Okay, and this simple tote and these cobalt sandals, too.
- Last but not least, BaubleBar is also offering 30% off sitewide, with a few exclusions. Use code MEMORIAL DAY. This coral necklace is insane (and at the top of my own wish list; and this huge statement necklace just came back in stock (I bought it immediately because it is so so good, since then it continually sells out. This rope necklace is amazing for summer, and if you love crystal statement jewelry as much as I do, you will want this, this, and this. Oh boy.